Girls - the men you have met in nightclubs

Sheffield and its surrounding areas has possibly some of the ugliest and uninteresting women in the Uk.

Ladies count yourselves lucky if you get approached in a nightclub.

I totally agree...but Sheffield also has equally vile men...spitting, swearing, sweating, chanting stupid football songs...or on the reverse trumped up b@stards who flash the cash but actually have no personality to go with this...

This is true, just go down west st. any friday and saturday night.

...unless you mean never had a partner!

dont think that matters either. I know someone who had never dated any girls for more than a couple of weeks until over the age of 30, and then suddenly he met the right person and is married with kids. And they are both very happy, so it can just mean the person never managed to meet someone suitable for them, not there's something wrong with them!

Sheffield and its surrounding areas has possibly some of the ugliest and uninteresting women in the Uk.

Ladies count yourselves lucky if you get approached in a nightclub.

I totally agree...but Sheffield also has equally vile men...spitting, swearing, sweating, chanting stupid football songs...or on the reverse trumped up b@stards who flash the cash but actually have no personality to go with this...

I don't suppose anyone up here would be particularly bothered if you both return from whence you came. :hihi:

I'm from Sheffield. Thats the sad part. Although to be fair to our girls I think most of the foul mouthed mingers come from the surrounding areas on mini-buses. Rotherham, Barnsley etc.

I don't suppose anyone up here would be particularly bothered if you both return from whence you came. :hihi:

Lancashire all the way :hihi:

to be fair to our girls I think most of the foul mouthed mingers come from the surrounding areas on mini-buses. Rotherham, Barnsley etc.

it's the Donny blubberballs that are the jewel in South Yorkshire's crown but you don't see them too much round here. It's too expensive for them to come. A dozen of them need two minibuses, not just the one.

Sid - how would you feel if you were in a nightclub trying to enjoy yourself watching the pretty girls and enjoying the music, when you discover a 90 year old woman staring at you, dribbling at the thought of taking you home, and muttering that the music is too loud and was better in her day?

If she were 19 not 90 I might be interested.:D

If she were 19

And your age is..?

And your age is..?

Irrelevant.............................