Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday 21/10/17

people expect immediate results these days,how long and how much cash has this bloke been given enough is enough ,surprised hes not gone a long time ago ,bring in big sam ,hes available and got a great track record.

Well they used to send little lads up chimneys in those days, so that level of cruelty is hardly surprising. :hihi:

Being sent up a chimney?

Luxury!!

I bet the lads did a good job when they got up there.

It's what they got paid for, and what they were good at.

You know, like Professional footballers? :)

Dead right I'm glad I'm not in the red camp. Our family's been Wednesday since 1867.

Oh my God, that’s terrible. Bad karma ?

Can't see us getting anything with our record against these so we'll probably batter them:hihi: he can't afford too many more dodgy results though, had results been better in other recent games most fans wouldn't of been too concerned about a loss here

Don’t you think that Wednesday keep turning the form book upside down, beating Leeds who had shown some form but losing to Bolton who hadn’t and also as part of their inconsistency putting in a good performance after a poor one.

I was going to ask who’s thrashing Wednesday tomorrow but obviously it’s Derby

Dead right I'm glad I'm not in the red camp. Our family's been Wednesday since 1867.

Oh my God, that’s terrible. Bad karma ?

Our record has been ruined somewhat. A stupid female member married a Blade and has produced a couple of wrong 'uns.

Mind you, I did see her smile for the first time in yonks last month.

I think it's the first time I've seen her smile, ever!

The whole lot of 'em have been sent to Coventry. They'll be able to watch the Blades down there ok in a few years.

I'm going to use capitals to emphasise how correct I am.

I'M PRETTY SURE CARLOS DOESN'T TELL THE PLAYERS ''WHEN WE GET A THROW IN ON THE EDGE OF THEIR BOX, CHUCK IT BACKWARDS, THEN PASS IT 8 TIMES BETWEEN YOU AND GET IT BACK TO OUR KEEPER WITHOUT THREATENING THEIR GOAL AT ALL. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T BOTHER THEIR 'KEEPER, HE COULD BE ASLEEP''

I'M PRETTY SURE CARLOS DOESN'T TELL THE PLAYERS TO ''PASS IT 84 TIMES ACROSS THE BACK FOUR AND DON'T CROSS THE HALF WAY LINE WHATEVER HAPPENS''

I'M PRETTY SURE CARLOS DOESN'T TELL THE PLAYERS TO ''GO OUT THERE, AND MAKE IT A TRAINING SESSION FOR 95 MINUTES. BORE THE FANS TO DEATH IF YOU CAN, AND IF POSSIBLE, KEEP THE BALL IN OUR HALF AS LONG AS YOU CAN''

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT CARLOS DOESN'T TELL THE PLAYERS ''IF WE GO A GOAL BEHIND, START EARNING YOUR MONEY A BIT AND GO OUT HELL FOR LEATHER TO EQUALISE. WHEN WE DO EQUALISE, GO BACK TO THE BORING SYSTEM''

No, Carlos is being unfairly judged. Barry Bannan has come out and said so in the past day or two. He's either feeling a bit guilty (although he's never let us down, and cannot be accused of not trying, or not giving 100%), or he's been instructed to speak out by someone on a higher plain . The players' know that they aren't performing (and only they know why).

I hope that their performance against Derby is similar to the one against L***s, and is the first great performance of the rest of the season. No slacking from here on in, 100% every game, and go for a victory every game. Any less is not acceptable.

That said, I've gone 1-1 (in hope more than expectation). Play like we can, and we'll win. Below par again, and we won't. I expected big things after the L***s game, and was crumpled.

I'm expecting much, much more from the team from now to the end of the season.

We'll see what happens.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Guest sibon

This is a massive game for Carlos. Derby are a good side and we don't have much of a record against them.

Lose and I fear that he's gone. A win should buy him time.

I'm expecting a close close game. Derby would love to have Wednesday's attack, Wednesday would love to have the Derby midfield. Between the two clubs, you should be able to knock together a very good team.

I'm not optimistic though. Derby to squeak home 1-0.

Carlos should be safe enough. Within touching distance of the playoffs int too shabby. To change the Manager now would be madness in my opinion.

Carlos should be safe enough. Within touching distance of the playoffs int too shabby. To change the Manager now would be madness in my opinion.

Depends entirely upon who is successor might be.

Good luck to the “ really nice bloke” today

Derby 2 Owls 3