Shocked Sheffield student asked by cops if she 'shaved her body hair'

Thanks, I knew you could do it, have always liked your input when you are going for it with awareness.

I don't think it is acceptable to ask witness certain personal questions. But mistakes can happen, I make mistakes all the time. Getting upset over it is not helping anybody feeling better. You are right that it is advisable police treats witnesses without intimidating them unless they have some special reason to do it for public safety.

Getting upset over it does help, because "mistakes" can be addressed to stop them happening again, or at least reduce the risk.

I'm glad to see that after your earlier nonsense posts, you've managed to actually post something sensible.

You live in a world of status.

I live free and empty from the weight you carry and treasure.

This does not make either of us better than the other, we are equal. Getting shocked and upset help the ego, personality identification and status.

I may have gone past this but I don't think I am better than you.

Sounds like fake news. But, even if not, if there is a religious aspect to the control of body hair, and that religious aspect may be linked to extremist sympathies, then I'd consider it perfectly in order to ask those questions.

Me too ........

Thats's fine. Now, can either of you explain how ones religion can be determined from the colour of your skin? Surely if there was some reason to suspect any of them of being involved in some way then they all should have been questioned and not just the brown one?

You live in a world of status.

I live free and empty from the weight you carry and treasure.

This does not make either of us better than the other, we are equal. Getting shocked and upset help the ego, personality identification and status.

I may have gone past this but I don't think I am better than you.

You're confused, it wasn't me that was questioned inappropriately.

It's unlike cyclone to be nitpicking.

Especially a story from the Star. Am I to assume he believes every word written in that rag?

Edited by monkey104

The story was widely reported in the national press.

I'm not sure how you think I'm nitpicking either.

In the reports that I have read, the Metropolitan Police have acknowledged that it would be inappropriate for such questions to be asked in this instance.

I can see no suggestion of apology which is unsurprising as they also say that they have received no complaint from the witness concerned.