Car Share to Meadowhall

Hello everyone. My family have recently relocated to Sheffield, and I have just started my new role near Meadowhall Interchange. I wonder if there is anyone here willing to do a car share from Clifford Road (I live near Clifford CoE school)/Psalter Lane/Ecclesall Road to Meadowhall (shopping Centre or Interchange) or just passing by on their way to Rotherham? I would obviously contribute to cost of petrol and would be just eternally grateful. I am looking at anywhere between 7:30 and 8:30 in the mornings and 16:00-17:00 in the evenings. Thank you! Nataliia

Get a South Yorkshire TravelMaster and just bus or train it.

Hi guys. Thanks so much for replying. I am using a public transport at the moment and it is proving... nightmarish. It takes me over an hour, on two buses. Unfortunately, I looked at the liftshare website (that's a great suggestion, though, @barleycorn, thank you) but no one there currently travels this route :( Hence why I am here, hoping there is a kind person here who could save me. In return, I'll pay of course, but also provide a good company and occasional cakes :) Fingers crossed there is someone out here who travels in that direction!

Hi guys. Thanks so much for replying. I am using a public transport at the moment and it is proving... nightmarish. It takes me over an hour, on two buses. Unfortunately, I looked at the liftshare website (that's a great suggestion, though, @barleycorn, thank you) but no one there currently travels this route :( Hence why I am here, hoping there is a kind person here who could save me. In return, I'll pay of course, but also provide a good company and occasional cakes :) Fingers crossed there is someone out here who travels in that direction!

I travel it by bike every day.....not on a bicycle made for two though, sorry ☺

Would the Meadowhall leg of the journey be improved if you did it by tram or train?

Surely if you live near ecclesall road you can catch any of the frequent buses from there into town on Leopold St (approx. 10 mins) then walk around to Cathedral to catch a tram to Meadowhall ( approx. 15 mins). I journey from stannington to Meadowhall every day on bus and tram and it doesn't take that long, A citywide 28day bus and tram ticket is a very reasonable £60

From Psalter Lane it would be the much less frequent 4/4a

From Psalter Lane it would be the much less frequent 4/4a

Which is a short walk to Ecclesall Rd.

Get a South Yorkshire TravelMaster and just bus or train it.

I have to say that perhaps not the most helpful of replies in view of the journey