Ukip. All discussion here please.

You're admitting to it !

---------- Post added 29-09-2017 at 19:14 ----------

Most of the UKIP leaders seem to have gone to ground following the Referendum ! Trying to distance themselves ?

---------- Post added 29-09-2017 at 19:17 ----------

UKIP remind me of the Front National in France who've apparently disappeared since the Presidential Election, once you get past the Identity politics and anti Immigration rhetoric there's nothing else there !

Are you really comparing UKIP to the National front ?

Try reading what he wrote again, maybe put thi glasses on this time

hell yes!

Who came second in the kipper vote? That nerdy looking woman who campaigned on a single issue of banning the burka and nowt else.

Me: what are the kippers plans post-brexit?

Kipper nerd woman: ban the burka

Me: how do you plan to fix the economy?

Me: how do you plan to raise standards in schools?

Me: how do you plan to solve the nuclear crisis between the USA and North Korea?

And she still got 20% of the vote :roll:

I believe she and Our Tommo of the E-E-EDL are now “an item”

Classy bird.

Personally, I wanted that kipper-hag from Rovvrem to win the vote. You know the one I mean, she got sued for millions recently. I do fancy her, you know. Talk about mutton dressed as mutton :love:

With the increase in threads about party politics, both local and national, on the forum we have decided that to create a level playing field we will allow one thread for each party to discuss policies. This thread is for discussing the policies of the UKIP party.

Our normal rule of not posting links directly to the parties still applies so please respect this rule.

have you done the same for all the parties?

---------- Post added 03-10-2017 at 02:43 ----------

hell yes!

Who came second in the kipper vote? That nerdy looking woman who campaigned on a single issue of banning the burka and nowt else.

Me: what are the kippers plans post-brexit?

Me: how do you plan to fix the economy?

Me: how do you plan to raise standards in schools?

Me: how do you plan to solve the nuclear crisis between the USA and North Korea?

And she still got 20% of the vote :roll:

I believe she and Our Tommo of the E-E-EDL are now “an item”

Classy bird.

Personally, I wanted that kipper-hag from Rovvrem to win the vote. You know the one I mean, she got sued for millions recently. I do fancy her, you know. Talk about mutton dressed as mutton :love:

Are they really quotes to questions, or are you on some other planet ( planet was the nicer than what I thought of your ramblings), I will be surprised if you can really give any real quotes to what you have just written. Or is it in you mind.

---------- Post added 03-10-2017 at 02:56 ----------

Try reading what he wrote again, maybe put thi glasses on this time

you are quite right, I apologise to Ridgewalk.

Edited by phil752

have you done the same for all the parties.

I know there's one for the conservatives, one for Labour, one for the liberals, think I also remember a greens thread?

have you done the same for all the parties?

---------- Post added 03-10-2017 at 02:43 ----------

Are they really quotes to questions, or are you on some other planet ( planet was the nicer than what I thought of your ramblings), I will be surprised if you can really give any real quotes to what you have just written. Or is it in you mind.

---------- Post added 03-10-2017 at 02:56 ----------

you are quite right, I apologise to Ridgewalk.

Accepted...

It seems that she's now left UKIP and started her own party. Taking one's bat and ball home is not all that mature!

It seems that she's now left UKIP and started her own party. Taking one's bat and ball home is not all that mature!

She’s a strange one in truth. Initially tried to be nominated Labour Party candidate for General Election in two seats I believe. Then joined UKIP, as you describe, and now starting a new extreme right party. Seems the only way she can be Head Girl is to create her own party.

Describes herself as being proud to be British when she’s as Irish as the Blarney Stone.

Wonder what Irish Republicans make of her ?

Thought you voted Labour.

Once

but if you wanna start a thread about the ner do wells try posting "proof" in the labour thread, you know there is one, instead of trying to subvert this one.

It just seems despite all parties having dodgy characters UKIP seems to excel in attracting them en masse

Once

but if you wanna start a thread about the ner do wells try posting "proof" in the labour thread, you know there is one, instead of trying to subvert this one.

It just seems despite all parties having dodgy characters UKIP seems to excel in attracting them en masse

Tony Bliar, all that needs to be said.