Searching Graham Knight

Hello, I am new to this forum and am hoping to trace one of my Dads old friends. Here are all the known details

His name is Graham Knight. He will be 77 years old, lived at No 7 Goulder Place Carbrooke Sheffield in the fifties. He married Sheila and my Dad was his best man. He had a step daughter called Sharron, a son of his own called Gary who would be about 40 years old.

They lost touch between 1990 and 1993 when my dad was up in the lakes, in 1990 they had a shop in Beighton it was a beeroff cum grocery called Sheilas.

Hope someone somewhere has information as i would love to surprise my Dad by finding his old buddy ;-)

Thankyou

Rachy

I know Graham well. What's your dad's name so I can pass on message?

Hello, I am new to this forum and am hoping to trace one of my Dads old friends. Here are all the known details

His name is Graham Knight. He will be 77 years old, lived at No 7 Goulder Place Carbrooke Sheffield in the fifties. He married Sheila and my Dad was his best man. He had a step daughter called Sharron, a son of his own called Gary who would be about 40 years old.

They lost touch between 1990 and 1993 when my dad was up in the lakes, in 1990 they had a shop in Beighton it was a beeroff cum grocery called Sheilas.

Hope someone somewhere has information as i would love to surprise my Dad by finding his old buddy ;-)

Thankyou

Rachy

I know Graham and Sheila also sharon .you can pm me with more details to pass on.