Sheffield Forum
Your message here

Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

Home > General > General Discussions

Topic Closed
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
03-04-2011, 15:13   #1221
auto98uk
Lost the Game
auto98uk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Under the boardwalk
Total Posts: 10,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthlogic View Post
Another classic one way sentence from the sf legend tony!

How can something be a fact without EVIDANCE ?
Please give me a example ,
1+1=2

Do you need evidence?

And the irony of you saying that is huge.
_______
Hail Pacifica

Last edited by auto98uk; 03-04-2011 at 15:55.
 
03-04-2011, 23:00   #1222
vResistance
Registered User
vResistance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: The Shadow Gallery
Total Posts: 2,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longcol View Post
CCTV is pretty useless at solving crime - and no there aren't "several million" in London, and most will be inside shops and the like.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ce-admits.html

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...me-unsolved.do

http://www.info4security.com/story.a...rycode=4115263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longcol View Post
See post 1171 above - CCTV pretty useless at solving crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longcol View Post
Why would it catch them - only a small minority of crimes are solved by CCTV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longcol View Post
I'm saying exactly what I've been saying for the last few days.

CCTV isn't very good at identifying individuals.

It plays very little part in detecting crime.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ce-admits.html

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...me-unsolved.do

http://www.info4security.com/story.a...rycode=4115263
OK, it isn't very good at solving crime but those few images from which the "bombers" could not be positively identified are about the only "evidence" there is of them even being in london.

Would you agree then it is not evidence they bombed the trains ? (or wouldn't convict them in court )

That leaves the suicide video.

As explained numerous times in the thread this could easily be part of the training exercise, was coerced by the agent, or made it to gain credibility among what he thought was a genuine 'terrorist cell' that he thought he was infiltrating.
The video is not reliable evidence as he does not say what he intends to do and it was made long before the event.

That leaves their DNA being identified at the scene.

I believe they are dead, so they would have their DNA wouldn't they.
But did they die on the trains and bus ,or at canary wharf ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classics View Post
Interesting read, this thread. I'm 'agnostic' on the whole thing tbh. But had to pick up on this post. How can 'facts' be 'irrefutable' if no evidence exists?
Thanks for appreciating the thread,it has become very interesting especially with the input from Rob (cheers Rob) and thanks Truthlogic. i've just been catching up .
Shame we have to have this enquiry on a forum,this is all stuff that should have been discussed in the 7/7 enquiry.

Last edited by vResistance; 03-04-2011 at 23:04.
 
04-04-2011, 11:58   #1223
truthlogic
Registered User
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Total Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by auto98uk View Post
1+1=2

Do you need evidence?

And the irony of you saying that is huge.
Haha Im glad to see you are able to count !
Even happier to see you are over the shock of seeing mock child sacrifices which you were screaming about last week !
 
04-04-2011, 12:03   #1224
truthlogic
Registered User
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Total Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by auto98uk View Post
Except...not. Do you watch the news, or indeed read the threads on this forum...oh wait, we already know you don't read other peoples posts.
Read the news ? My friend some of my threads discuss the role of current media plays in Geo politics

Of coarse I watch and read all available media !

I only whant to know why the bombers were not caught on CCTV

It's the same with the 9/11 hijackers at least 12 of them were never recorded even setting foot on American soil ! It's like no one was bothered they commited mass murder !?
 
04-04-2011, 16:29   #1225
Longcol
Registered User
Longcol's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Wherever people say I am that's where I'm not.
Total Posts: 14,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobFr View Post
Sorry, you are completely untrustworthy.

Here is what Bridget actually said from the link that you provided:-

As the timings on the CCTV shown today hadn't been pixellated ,

28/6

08.10.07 Enter Luton
08.14.26 Go through barriers
08.15.07 Enter platform

7/7

07.21.54 Enter Luton
07.22.29 Ticket hall
07.22.43 Go through barriers
07.23.27 On platform
07.24.47 Train arrives
07.24.56 Board
07.25.36 Train leaves

Presumably you can move in less than half the time when carrying bomb-laden rucksacks!



Did you get that please? She doesn't believe that nonsense either.
Ah - found the source of those timings.

Not someone "putting a stopwatch to it" as per your post #1198 - rather it's from the time stamp of the CCTV of the 4 entering Luton Station, going up the stairs, along the passge, through the barriers and onto the platform. It's about 10 minutes into these vids until the end.

J7 have it tucked away here;

http://vimeo.com/19352806 and it's also on the inquest website
http://clients.mediaondemand.net/jud...7julyinquests/

It was shown to the inquest on 13 October 2010.

Surprised none of the "truther" sites have linked to it even to try to cry "fake" - rather we have had the smokescreen of the Jag (also shown as part of the CCTV above) on the J7 inquest blog;

http://77inquests.blogspot.com/2010/...parked-in.html

And on "Terror on The Tube" we have them appearing that the inquest were given "new timings";

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/inquest...imes-timeline/

even though the "official" story had been saying the train at 7:25 since 2006.

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-...ain-times.html


So although we haven't got CCTV of anyone buying tickets - which Germin Lindasy could have done earlier (most of the first few minutes of those vids show him in the station for long enough to have bought them) - we have clear walk through CCTV with the 4 on the platform in time to catch the train that left at 7:25 - like J7 always said was possible;

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-...ain-times.html

"Was any train feasible? Let us consider an earlier train, which left Luton station at 07.25, and arrived into King’s Cross Thameslink at 08.23 am; thus, its journey took 58 minutes. This scenario would give the four young men barely three minutes to walk up the stairs at Luton, buy their tickets in the morning rush-hour and then get to the platform. Some have suggested that Lindsay German from Aylesbury had arrived early and bought the four tickets in advance (day-returns at 22 pounds each), to make this feasible."
_______
Helping people escape from Rovvrum since 1991.

Last edited by Longcol; 04-04-2011 at 16:53.
 
04-04-2011, 16:35   #1226
Longcol
Registered User
Longcol's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Wherever people say I am that's where I'm not.
Total Posts: 14,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobFr View Post
from http://www.rense.com/general67/camb.htm, Bruce Lait is quoted as saying...

Reflecting on the ordeal, he said: ."Out of that whole carriage, I think Crystal and I were the only ones who were not seriously injured, and I think we were nearest the bomb
He "thinks" he and Crystal were nearest the bomb.

Despite in the story in the Cambridge Evening News;

http://www.veronicachapman.com/archi...6926f9.lpf.htm

he says there were people laying on top of him and Crystal when he came round from the blast.

"When I woke up and looked around I saw darkness, smoke and wreckage. It took a while to realise where I was and what was going on, then my first concern was for Crystal.

"She was okay but she was in shock because she was trying to deal with the person on top of her who had massive head injuries. We have just found out that this person died," said Mr Lait, who lives in Suffolk.

He too was afraid to move because there was a seriously injured woman lying on top of him.

"I realised someone was lying on top of me. I tried not to move her because I didn't know if she was still alive, or I could have made it worse. This person also died, while on top of me.
"

Surely at least one would have been nearer the bomb than Bruce Lait - probably stood between him and the bomb.
_______
Helping people escape from Rovvrum since 1991.
 
04-04-2011, 17:26   #1227
MAC33
Registered User
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: perth aust
Total Posts: 982
line from The Black Eyed Peas,

if you never know truth, then you never know love.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc
 
04-04-2011, 17:42   #1228
vResistance
Registered User
vResistance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: The Shadow Gallery
Total Posts: 2,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longcol View Post
He "thinks" he and Crystal were nearest the bomb.

Despite in the story in the Cambridge Evening News;

http://www.veronicachapman.com/archi...6926f9.lpf.htm

he says there were people laying on top of him and Crystal when he came round from the blast.

"When I woke up and looked around I saw darkness, smoke and wreckage. It took a while to realise where I was and what was going on, then my first concern was for Crystal.

"She was okay but she was in shock because she was trying to deal with the person on top of her who had massive head injuries. We have just found out that this person died," said Mr Lait, who lives in Suffolk.

He too was afraid to move because there was a seriously injured woman lying on top of him.

"I realised someone was lying on top of me. I tried not to move her because I didn't know if she was still alive, or I could have made it worse. This person also died, while on top of me.
"

Surely at least one would have been nearer the bomb than Bruce Lait - probably stood between him and the bomb.
Perhaps, still he says this also.

Quote;
"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag." .
 
04-04-2011, 17:46   #1229
dosxuk
Registered User
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 7,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by vResistance View Post
Perhaps, still he says this also.

Quote;
"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag." .
I do find it interesting that you truth-seekers take this as gospel, but when he talks about having seen the bomber, you say he is untrustworthy, and his evidence is flawed and shouldn't be taken into account. Surely if you were being objective you would either accept everything he has to say, or nothing, not cherry-picking the bits which suit your argument. I suppose though that does leave you with the dialema that he's the only person every to have claimed "metal was pushed upwards" and that it looked "as if the bomb was underneath the train", and if you dispose of his statement, the bomb must have been inside the train as that's what all the other evidence points to...
 
04-04-2011, 17:54   #1230
Longcol
Registered User
Longcol's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Wherever people say I am that's where I'm not.
Total Posts: 14,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by vResistance View Post
Perhaps, still he says this also.

Quote;
"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag." .
Perhaps because he was reading the paper - here is the transcript from the inquest (section 29 onwards of the link).

http://7julyinquests.independent.gov...19102010pm.htm

"12 Q. All right. There came the explosion. Do you remember
13 the explosion itself?
14 A. I can remember it in detail, yes.
15 Q. Could you tell us, please, something of the effect of
16 the explosion on you?
17 A. Well, initially, when I got on to the train, I sat down,
18 I opened up the Metro newspaper, reading the good news
19 about the Olympic Games, and the train pulled off, it
20 seemed like less than a minute, when, all of a sudden,
21 it felt like I wasn't on the train anymore. I was
22 obviously unconscious or -- I didn't actually know what
23 was going on. I felt like I was -- I was asking
24 questions to myself, "What's going on? I don't really
25 understand why I'm not reading this -- the paper

30

1 anymore", and I started to wonder what was happening to
2 me, and I just kept telling myself "Wake up, wake up,
3 you're obviously alive, you're not dead, wake up".


He can't remember the gender of the person next to him (earlier in section 29).

6 Q. Do you recall whether or not it was a lady who was next
7 to you in seat 19?
8 A. No, I don't recall whether it was male or female.


Just like any normal person on a bus or the tube - going about their journey and not taking a great deal of notice of what's going on.
_______
Helping people escape from Rovvrum since 1991.
 
04-04-2011, 18:13   #1231
Longcol
Registered User
Longcol's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Wherever people say I am that's where I'm not.
Total Posts: 14,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosxuk View Post
I do find it interesting that you truth-seekers take this as gospel, but when he talks about having seen the bomber, you say he is untrustworthy, and his evidence is flawed and shouldn't be taken into account. Surely if you were being objective you would either accept everything he has to say, or nothing, not cherry-picking the bits which suit your argument. I suppose though that does leave you with the dialema that he's the only person every to have claimed "metal was pushed upwards" and that it looked "as if the bomb was underneath the train", and if you dispose of his statement, the bomb must have been inside the train as that's what all the other evidence points to...
I think you've got the wrong man. It wasn't Bruce Lait who claimed to have seen a bomber - it was Daniel Biddle - on a different train.
_______
Helping people escape from Rovvrum since 1991.
 
04-04-2011, 18:18   #1232
dosxuk
Registered User
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 7,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longcol View Post
I think you've got the wrong man. It wasn't Bruce Lait who claimed to have seen a bomber - it was Daniel Biddle - on a different train.
It appears so... sentiment still stands - there's lots of picking and choosing of evidence going on by the truth seekers even where their sources contradict themselves.
 
04-04-2011, 18:27   #1233
auto98uk
Lost the Game
auto98uk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Under the boardwalk
Total Posts: 10,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthlogic View Post
Haha Im glad to see you are able to count !
Even happier to see you are over the shock of seeing mock child sacrifices which you were screaming about last week !
Liar.

You were the one being mental about it.

Now stay on-topic.
_______
Hail Pacifica
 
04-04-2011, 18:55   #1234
Dronfieldman
Registered User
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Dronfield
Total Posts: 24
Patrick Rattigan presented a compilation of films providing really good evidence that the London bombings had not been carried out by the accused Moslims, on Saturday in Chesterfield. The odds were quoted of there being a training exercise and a live series of bombings both on the same day in the same place, both involving 3 tube trains and a bus. I can't remember the figure as it was so big but it was something like 7 trillion trillion to one against two such events occurring simultaneously. There seems little doubt that the accused bombers had been recruited for the training exercise and then were blamed for the real bombings, to stir up hatred against Moslims. Why would suicide bombers buy return train tickets, for starters?
 
04-04-2011, 19:11   #1235
dosxuk
Registered User
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 7,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronfieldman View Post
Patrick Rattigan...
Who also believes that HIV/AIDS is a Glaxo sponsored myth.

http://www.whale.to/b/rattigan.html
 
04-04-2011, 19:19   #1236
Longcol
Registered User
Longcol's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Wherever people say I am that's where I'm not.
Total Posts: 14,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosxuk View Post
Who also believes that HIV/AIDS is a Glaxo sponsored myth.

http://www.whale.to/b/rattigan.html
Makes a change from would be Messiah's, holocaust deniers and people who peddle the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" as a leading "truther".
_______
Helping people escape from Rovvrum since 1991.
 
04-04-2011, 19:35   #1237
auto98uk
Lost the Game
auto98uk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Under the boardwalk
Total Posts: 10,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronfieldman View Post
Patrick Rattigan presented a compilation of films providing really good evidence that the London bombings had not been carried out by the accused Moslims, on Saturday in Chesterfield. The odds were quoted of there being a training exercise and a live series of bombings both on the same day in the same place, both involving 3 tube trains and a bus. I can't remember the figure as it was so big but it was something like 7 trillion trillion to one against two such events occurring simultaneously. There seems little doubt that the accused bombers had been recruited for the training exercise and then were blamed for the real bombings, to stir up hatred against Moslims. Why would suicide bombers buy return train tickets, for starters?
As I said before, the probability is 1 that the events happened as they happened.

Besides which, the odds being low does not mean it won't happen, that is a basic misunderstanding of probability. The only thing that means it won't happen is a probability of 0. The odds as quoted are also meaningless and are not a representation of probability.
_______
Hail Pacifica
 
04-04-2011, 19:36   #1238
Hots on
Registered User
Hots on's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Total Posts: 2,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC33 View Post
line from The Black Eyed Peas,

if you never know truth, then you never know love.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc
Didn't they also say,

"I’m on the supersonic boom, Y’all hear the space **** zoom" ?

Profound.

Last edited by Hots on; 04-04-2011 at 19:48.
 
04-04-2011, 19:55   #1239
dosxuk
Registered User
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 7,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hots on View Post
Didn't they also say,

"Im on the supersonic boom, Yall hear the space **** zoom" ?

Profound.
And never forget the infamous;

"Let's get retarded in here, let's get retarded in ha!"
 
04-04-2011, 19:56   #1240
Dronfieldman
Registered User
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Dronfield
Total Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosxuk View Post
I do find it interesting that you truth-seekers take this as gospel, but when he talks about having seen the bomber, you say he is untrustworthy, and his evidence is flawed and shouldn't be taken into account. Surely if you were being objective you would either accept everything he has to say, or nothing, not cherry-picking the bits which suit your argument. I suppose though that does leave you with the dialema that he's the only person every to have claimed "metal was pushed upwards" and that it looked "as if the bomb was underneath the train", and if you dispose of his statement, the bomb must have been inside the train as that's what all the other evidence points to...
***********************************************
There was a Policewoman who also reported the metal turning upwards in the floor. She was conveniently despatched to the next World shortly afterwards.
 
Topic Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:42.
POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED
Click "Report Post" under any post which may breach our terms of use.
©2002-2017 Sheffield Forum | Powered by vBulletin ©2017

Nimbus Server