Sheffield Wednesday v Reading 21/04/18

It’s rarely a classic against these and they’re scrapping for points at the bottom (they are probably safe though) the Owls have only pride to play for and the FF/Rhodes front two will probably start again.

1-0

It’s rarely a classic against these and they’re scrapping for points at the bottom (they are probably safe though) the Owls have only pride to play for and the FF/Rhodes front two will probably start again.

1-0

is the goal machine fit? as he went off injured

is the goal machine fit? as he went off injured

He took quite a battering yesterday Mel, he’s got a week to recover - be reyt.

Be interesting to see whether JL sticks with Forestieri and Rhodes as his front two this weekend or brings back Big Dave and Joao (presuming they are both fit)...

Dont change a winning team would be my way of thinking....and Rhodes by all accounts had a great game at Hull..

Another 3 points would be nice...!

I'd stick with the same front two. Big dave for me has done enough to earn a new contract so maybe give Rhodes some game time to see if he can work his way into next seasons plans

I'd stick with the same front two. Big dave for me has done enough to earn a new contract so maybe give Rhodes some game time to see if he can work his way into next seasons plans

Who would have thought it...Jordan Rhodes fighting for a place up front with Atdhe Nuhiu.....

Mind you who would have thought Leon Clarke would go from Donkey to European Footballer of the Year...:hihi:

Who would have thought it...Jordan Rhodes fighting for a place up front with Atdhe Nuhiu.....

Mind you who would have thought Leon Clarke would go from Donkey to European Footballer of the Year...:hihi:

the worlds gone mad:hihi:

Mind you who would have thought Leon Clarke would go from Donkey to European Footballer of the

the donkey that's got more goals than youre entire £m strike force put together, who would have thought it!

Mind you who would have thought Leon Clarke would go from Donkey to European Footballer of the

the donkey that's got more goals than youre entire £m strike force put together, who would have thought it!

Doesn't say he is still a donkey though does it.....and i doubt even you would have thought it before the season started...

He hasn't and most of them have been injured for the best part but don't let that spoil your fun.

He hasn't and most of them have been injured for the best part but don't let that spoil your fun.

Don't worry it wont!

Just go and enjoy it guys ye safe now roll on next season !!