Atdhe Nuhiu - get off his back.

Sorry chaps, the witch hunt has gone far enough.

Get off Nuhiu's back. I thought 'We Were All Wednesday'?

He gives 100%. Apparently, he's brilliant in the dressing room, and he's definitely 'All Wednesday'

Ok, he's not the best goalscorer in the squad (Jordan Rhodes is?!?!??!)

Atdhe always does a job when he comes on. He always makes an impact.

I appreciate he may not be good enough for the first team, but come on lads, he doesn't deserve the crap he's getting from some who wouldn't slag him to his face.

My Crystal Ball ball has jumped forward a few months to March, April and May 2018 and suggests that Atdhe is going to be a revelation at Hillsborough.

He will win us a good few games and will score a Hat-Trick at Hillsborough and will blow kisses to the crowd.

We'll see how well my Crystal Ball did come May shall we?

WAWAW?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Sorry chaps, the witch hunt has gone far enough.

Get off Nuhiu's back. I thought 'We Were All Wednesday'?

He gives 100%. Apparently, he's brilliant in the dressing room, and he's definitely 'All Wednesday'

Ok, he's not the best goalscorer in the squad (Jordan Rhodes is?!?!??!)

Atdhe always does a job when he comes on. He always makes an impact.

I appreciate he's no longer good enough for the first team, but come on lads, he doesn't deserve the crap he's getting from some who wouldn't slag him to his face.

WAWAW?

He's a great guy, not got the technical ability to perform as a regular striker but I have seen games where his physical prescence alone has turned games in our favour, cos he ain't actually scoring some folk don't see that.

He does have his uses, obviously goal scoring isn't one of them but he has changed some games he's come on to. The issue is we have too many strikers, the bench should be big enough to accommodate a striker plus big dave.

Knowone doubt,s that Atdhe is a good guy to have around the club and has played his part at times when a hold up type of player is needed to stitch up a game. My issue like many is that Dave Jones brought him to the club as a striker, which he clearly is not as his record shows, and neither is JR scoring rate since he arrived at the club, and as we know his critics are starting to come out, it,s the nature of the game. While ever they play for SWFC all the players will get my support like they have for nearly sixty years but like everyone i will also have my opinion. W.A.W.A.W

Not his biggest fan...but he does hold the ball up well,offers a physical threat and is different to any other striker we have...and when we are wanting to close a game down he's the ideal man to bring off the bench..

And you can never have enough strikers in your squad...although i see we are happy to let Joao go out on loan...

A little off topic...but...I can't understand why the club don't pay off Lewis McGugan and get him off the wage bill...what a complete waste of a career and sums up all that's wrong with modern football,when you're happy to not play but take the money..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

A little off topic...but...I can't understand why the club don't pay off Lewis McGugan and get him off the wage bill...what a complete waste of a career and sums up all that's wrong with modern football,when you're happy to not play but take the money..

You can bet your life they've tried. He obviously wants too much. Let him rot.

I liked him as a player and was hoping he'd settle his differences with Carlos but I think Carlos wanted to send out a message.

Im a big fan of Atdhe,im not worried about being a minority,both Hooper and FF have always said how they love playing with him.

He may have his limitations,but he plays to his strenghts,and creates space that others use to their profit,he may have a low goals ratio,but then so does Jordan Rhodes.

you all know im not a fan, hes a good enough chap, but not good enough, yeah he holds the ball up and causes problems, but surely we should be having a player that can do that...AND can score??

Sorry Not a fan at all And Takes a wage For not Scoring ??? even going back years when likes of Sterland or Warhurst had spells upfront seem to have scored more goals :hihi:

I do feel sorry for other Forwards in Swfc squad who have a good Scoring Record But cant even get on bench Cause of Nuhiu :mad:

Like to know Any other Team that has a No scoring forward in there Squad lol

Thanks for the replies lads.

I'm not saying Atdhe should be the first name on the Team sheet, but I won't stand back and read the bile and vitriol being posted about him. He doesn't deserve it.

He has a great attitude, and I don't agree that he doesn't have technical ability.

The kid's got loads of technical ability.

He's too big, and not quick enough to utilise the ability he's got, but that's not his fault.

It's unfortunate really. If he was a slim 5 foot ten incher, I reckon he'd be a tozzin player.

But he's not, he's a tad too large, but by God, he's Wednesday, and he (as much as anyone) deserves our full support.

Leave out the attacks eh?

Thanks!

WAWAW?

---------- Post added 22-08-2017 at 19:34 ----------

Sorry Not a fan at all And Takes a wage For not Scoring ??? even going back years when likes of Sterland or Warhurst had spells upfront seem to have scored more goals :hihi:

I do feel sorry for other Forwards in Swfc squad who have a good Scoring Record But cant even get on bench Cause of Nuhiu :mad:

Like to know Any other Team that has a No scoring forward in there Squad lol

At the moment, none of our strikers have a good scoring record. Top scorer? About 10 goals from memory.

I feel more sorry for Winnall than anyone else at S6. If anyone deserves to be the first striker on the Team Sheet, he's in the top 3

1/ Fletcher

2/ Hooper

3/ Winnall

The others' records don't qualify them as strikers over the last few months.

Maybe some of them have scored one or two more than Atdhe.

It's not as if they're Ronaldo or someone similar is it?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Nuhiu perhaps is someone good to have around , but IF owls want to get promoted hes not in the squad of 16 sorry to say , id rather have a youngster or Hirst learning first team side of things lets be fair what other teams would give him first team football ?

What Melthebell and Nuihu have in common is they both don’t know what hitting the target is. Get rid of them both. Oo.