Local 6 Prediction League 2017/18.

Cheers Dave fingers crossed for you, have a good deserved break.

Thanks Good Guy.

SF acknowledged receipt of my request to volunteer, promising to provide further details within 7-14 days. That period has now expired so it looks like the 'circumstances beyond my control' comes into effect.

Pity.

Thanks Good Guy.

SF acknowledged receipt of my request to volunteer, promising to provide further details within 7-14 days. That period has now expired so it looks like the 'circumstances beyond my control' comes into effect.

Pity.

Ye done a great job bud hope it does continue just so frustrating why they have to mess around with servers etc .

Have a great summer bud

With only days to go to our first fixtures is there any news of whether the " Local 6" with be up and running for the coming season. Thanks

---------- Post added 30-07-2018 at 17:57 ----------

Well it appears that the forum heirarchy have not contacted Sgt Dave with reguards to the running of the "Local 6" for the coming season.Its a pity it was well supported and i think i can say that everyone who took part will be disappointed with the outcome of the decision made. I would just like to say thanks to Sgt Dave for all the hard work he put in and for all the forum members who took part in Local 6. Anyhow here,s wishing you all the best for the coming season whoever you support.

---------- Post added 30-07-2018 at 18:01 ----------

______

Sheffield Wednesday= blue and white stripes, its tradition.

Edited by ALAN 58

With only days to go to our first fixtures is there any news of whether the " Local 6" with be up and running for the coming season. Thanks

---------- Post added 30-07-2018 at 17:57 ----------

Well it appears that the forum heirarchy have not contacted Sgt Dave with reguards to the running of the "Local 6" for the coming season.Its a pity it was well supported and i think i can say that everyone who took part will be disappointed with the outcome of the decision made. I would just like to say thanks to Sgt Dave for all the hard work he put in and for all the forum members who took part in Local 6. Anyhow here,s wishing you all the best for the coming season whoever you support.

---------- Post added 30-07-2018 at 18:01 ----------

______

Sheffield Wednesday= blue and white stripes, its tradition.

Very dissapointing Alan cheers Dave for last season all the best everybody hope something can be sorted.

Update

I’ve previously indicated that I had volunteered to help SF with their testing of the new billboard service.

I had hoped to make the changes to my software before the start of the 2018-2019 season but the transition to the new billboard system has not moved forward as quickly as I’d hoped. SF emailed me early this month providing me with logon details for the beta website. I had a poke around and noticed that the new version did not provide post numbers. SF kindly added post numbers after I pointed out that the starting and ending post numbers were essential for the Predictions League as this indicated where to start and stop the predictions extraction process.

The basic information is now available to enable me to consider developing a solution for the new website, but as the number of competitors has gradually dwindled since I took over from Mick, I’d appreciate a ’show of hands’ from those folks who are still interested in continuing with a Predictions League before I invest any further time. If insufficient interest is forthcoming, I’ll call it a day.

Over to you.

Im in as usual bud..if its only me will still lose

Count me in Dave

WAWAW

Edited by Southey owl

Seeing as I just avoided relegation last season, it'd be rude not to continue.

Count me in.