Female paedophiles-a new phenomenon?

A paedophile ring plead guilty today to sexually abusing children and distributing the images, although paedophiles are a rare abhorrence, it must be extremely rare for women to be associated with this practice. Two of the 3 defendants in this case were women, one a nursery school worker and mother.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8285839.stm

They never met each other but engaged their interest via Facebook and networking sites, is this a sign of the times?

Have female sexual deviants previously avoided the temptation of abusing children, seeing it as the ultimate taboo?

Or is it something that anyone is capable of that cuts across age, sexuality, race and gender boundaries given the right circumstances and now with internet access and the ease with which such associations can be nurtured, some who otherwise wouldnt be interested in it, find those temptations irresistable?

Ps..could a moderator correct the spelling mistakes in the title please, thanks.

Edited by boyfriday

I don't think it's a new thing. But there are definitely new ways for these people to indulge in their subversive interests. But I imagine that counts as much for males as it does for females.

I always tend to think there are less female child abusers than male, but there's no way of knowing for sure, as not all crimes of this nature are reported.

nope, theres always been wimmin peados, but its like 5% compared to the 95% of men...someat like that

nope, theres always been wimmin peados, but its like 5% compared to the 95% of men...someat like that

Apparently not mel...much much higher.

Sort of a taboo subject like men getting raped.

Apparently not mel...much much higher.

really?

mine was a pure guess...i was just trying to put into perspective the difference between men and women offenders because there IS a huge difference even tho it does exist

There are plenty of female paedos out there and there always has been, it's just that it is something which is less likely to ever be reported.

Take the school paedophile examples. A young male school student who has been interfered with by a female teacher, is less likely to seek help and complain about it than a young female student being interfered with by a male teacher.

I havent worded that very well, but hopefully you catch my drift.

A paedophile ring plead guilty today to sexually abusing children and distributing the images, although paedophiles are a rare abhorrence, it must be extremely rare for women to be associated with this practice. Two of the 3 defendants in this case were women, one a nursery school worker and mother.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8285839.stm

They never met each other but engaged their interest via Facebook and networking sites, is this a sign of the times?

Have female sexual deviants previously avoided the temptation of abusing children, seeing it as the ultimate taboo?

Or is it something that anyone is capable of that cuts across age, sexuality, race and gender boundaries given the right circumstances and now with internet access and the ease with which such associations can be nurtured, some who otherwise wouldnt be interested in it, find those temptations irresistable?

Ps..could a moderator correct the spelling mistakes in the title please, thanks.

Now i`m all for castration for pedos !but that won`t happen as long as the garlic musli eaters are around!

In Georgia (USA) they have recently made sex offenders live in the woods ....great idea IMO

Tell me BF what would you do to the people in thi story if you had your own way ?

It probably shouldn't, but somehow to know women are doing this just makes me feel sick.

That a woman entrusted with the care of babies and young children should do what has been described as unspeakably wicked is beyond comprehension.

Why would a woman do such things?

How can any parent ever again entrust their children to childminders/nurseries?

It probably shouldn't, but somehow to know women are doing this just makes me feel sick.

That a woman entrusted with the care of babies and young children should do what has been described as unspeakably wicked is beyond comprehension.

Why would a woman do such things?

How can any parent ever again entrust their children to childminders/nurseries?

well male or female if someone did this to my kids .I would go "it puts the lotion on skin"on there ass

Tell me BF what would you do to the people in thi story if you had your own way ?

What would I do with them? I probably share the same degree of anger as yourself bru, acts of depravity like this are almost incomprehensible.

The judge has indicated that they will face substantial custodial sentences, I hope they are life sentences with around 20 year minimum terms.

I wouldn't be unduly concerned if offenders like these had to undergo some form of chemical castration treatment.

What would I do with them? I probably share the same degree of anger as yourself bru, acts of depravity like this are almost incomprehensible.

The judge has indicated that they will face substantial custodial sentences, I hope they are life sentences with around 20 year minimum terms.

I wouldn't be unduly concerned if offenders like these had to undergo some form of chemical castration treatment.

Chemical? NO big pairs of rusty gardening forks

Plus a tattoo on there forhead to warn others