Boris Johnson works himself up.

Boris Johnson's increasing dissatisfaction concerning Mrs May's hopeless negotiations with Europe has forced him to reveal his vision for a post-Europe UK – a low tax, low regulation state. Writing in today;s Daily Telegraph he outlines his plans for the ideal neoliberal economy that beckons the multinationals and bottom-feeders to enjoy a bonanza at the expense of the general population.

Boris Johnson's increasing dissatisfaction concerning Mrs May's hopeless negotiations with Europe has forced him to reveal his vision for a post-Europe UK – a low tax, low regulation state. Writing in today;s Daily Telegraph he outlines his plans for the ideal neoliberal economy that beckons the multinationals and bottom-feeders to enjoy a bonanza at the expense of the general population.

May should have put him and Gove in charge of Brexit negotiations.

oh.

I guess they managed to free BoJo the Clown after all

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41238272

---------- Post added 16-09-2017 at 08:35 ----------

yes, great idea, because what Britain needs right now is that pair of cowardly self-serving pussies negotiating in their our best interest.

Then again, the last thing I want is you coming back to England to sponge off our FREE NHS.

You want Spain? You stay there.

oh.

I guess they managed to free BoJo the Clown after all

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41238272

---------- Post added 16-09-2017 at 08:35 ----------

yes, great idea, because what Britain needs right now is that pair of cowardly self-serving pussies negotiating in their our best interest.

Then again, the last thing I want is you coming back to England to sponge off our FREE NHS.

You want Spain? You stay there.

Idiot,not lived in Spain for ages and has for sponging have paid my dues for over 40 years so jog on.

We need someone to tell the EU "To Go Whistle!" full stop. We should end negotiations now and offer the EU a take or leave deal regarding continued free trade after BREXIT.

We need someone to tell the EU "To Go Whistle!" full stop. We should end negotiations now and offer the EU a take or leave deal regarding continued free trade after BREXIT.

Know where you're coming from but these 2 fought tooth and nail for Brexit so maybe they should sort it.

He should become a second hand car salesman.

Know where you're coming from but these 2 fought tooth and nail for Brexit so maybe they should sort it.

I also know where you are coming from. Boris is a good campaigner, but I wouldn't put my trust in him to get a good deal. Remember what Mrs May said about the German water cannons he bought, when he was London Mayor. Gove has proved he is an untrustworthy backstabber. Enough said about him.

well, Our Nige' could tell the EU to go whistle, but not much else, since he ran off like a coward too!

How ironic, the three most loathsome politicians in recent history, all of whom demanded a no-compromise Hard brexit at any cost to the economy (as long as they don't pay for it) ran away like a bunch of snivelling cowards when the country needs them.

History will not judge them well.

And you wanted to give Our Nige' a Knighthood ?!?!?!

Hahahahahahaha :hihi:

Guest makapaka

Ha - typical I'll thought out approach.

That's what got us in this mess in the first place.

well, Our Nige' could tell the EU to go whistle, but not much else, since he ran off like a coward too!

How ironic, the three most loathsome politicians in recent history, all of whom demanded a no-compromise Hard brexit at any cost to the economy (as long as they don't pay for it) ran away like a bunch of snivelling cowards when the country needs them.

History will not judge them well.

And you wanted to give Our Nige' a Knighthood ?!?!?!

Hahahahahahaha :hihi:

Mr Farage had no authority. He ran nowhere because he has never held a position in our Government. If Mr Farage was given the position of chief negotiator for BREXIT, then I believe he would act honestly in our country's best interests, while at the same time respecting the democratic wishes of the people who voted to leave the EU.

I think Mr Farage does deserve a knighthood for the part he played in getting our Government to hold a EU referendum. He certainly deserves a knighthood much more than some overpaid sports people, who were born overseas and have benefited from becoming British Citizens. It was the democratic people, who decided the UK should leave the EU, not Mr Farage.