Anyone know where I can look at/buy block paving?

Hi, I want to get my driveway block paved. However I want to see some paving in a display area before choosing a brick. Only place I have found so far with a display is Pagets. Does anyone know anywhere else which has a display for driveway block paving that you can go and look at?

Thanks.

Hard cores also have a good display just off harries rd.

Hi as well as hardcores north Sheffield and padgets on broadfield rd we can recommend keyline builders merchants on queens rd,although expensive good value for money.

we can also advise on suitable type of blocks.

Hi I'm relaying my driveway and I'm looking at places to buy blockpaving. I don't need someone to lay the drive just somewhere to buy the materials.

So far I have looked in the common shops such as Wickes, B&Q and MKM but they have the same block paving. Either in the red or charcoal and not much of a selection. I was looking for different shapes as well such as T shaped block paving but couldn't find any just all the same 4 or 5 different colour blocks. Does anyone know where I can find a different selection of block paving just to buy the material for a decent price?

Thanks