Wednesday v Derby 22/04/2017

Three games left and a tough one to start with....Derby have hit a bit of stumbling block losing at Brentford and getting a last gasp draw v Udders'...but wont make it easy for Wednesday..

Current form you'd think momentum for Wednesday would do it...one more goal than them will do for me...and no doubt a big crowd to watch us do it...

Tough ugly 1-0 win.

Derby are pants

Ince is overrated

Bent is too old

Russel is rubbish

Johnson fouls too much

Its a team in freefall, 4 - 0 to Wednesday

Derby are a massive bogey team for us, even when we play well we only seem to achieve a draw its a duck we need to break, will that happen on Saturday - I'm not so sure.

1-1 - the agony goes on :hihi:

Same again will do nicely, its in our own hands, and for me thats all that matters. We are good enough lets have less of the negative posting. W.A.W.A.W

Relatively straight forward... Derby nothing to play for and I know they favour Wednesday to go up rather than Leeds, so they might even do you a favour.

3-1 win.

Relatively straight forward... Derby nothing to play for and I know they favour Wednesday to go up rather than Leeds, so they might even do you a favour.

3-1 win.

Sorry Futures but not straightforward in any way, Rowett has just taken Derby over and will want to make an impression, players playing for their futures, Derby are our bogey team and have been for a while.

Sorry Futures but not straightforward in any way, Rowett has just taken Derby over and will want to make an impression, players playing for their futures, Derby are our bogey team and have been for a while.

What makes a bogey team, a bogey team? There's no such thing. Players change all the time. It's a game I think you'll win. Maybe 3-1 was a little ambitious, so I'll say 2-1 win.

What makes a bogey team, a bogey team? There's no such thing. Players change all the time. It's a game I think you'll win. Maybe 3-1 was a little ambitious, so I'll say 2-1 win.

When you haven't beaten them in 17 attempts they are a bogey team.

When you haven't beaten them in 17 attempts they are a bogey team.

In 17 attempts, there's a high probability with a high proportion of different players and different manager... no such thing as a bogey team... this goes for all clubs not just Wednesday.

ive been pessimistic all season, not anymore, we"ve come good at exactly the right time. I'm more than confident we"ll definitely make the play offs, then its game on, prem here we come yee haa.

ive been pessimistic all season, not anymore, we"ve come good at exactly the right time. I'm more than confident we"ll definitely make the play offs, then its game on, prem here we come yee haa.

Agreed... confident... I would be too. Would you keep all your players for the PL or who would you "let go"?