How to get beer out of a keg?

I got married at the weekend and had my favourite beer on tap. I have been given the leftovers and, short of a really long straw, I am unsure how to get at the beer. I do not have a tap and the beer won't last long enough to get one delivered.

I may call in to the local pub later to see if they could help, does anyone have any other ideas?

Insert length of tubing, suck out air and siphon into suitable bottles (ie any that formerly contained fizzy drinks).

I got married at the weekend and had my favourite beer on tap. I have been given the leftovers and, short of a really long straw, I am unsure how to get at the beer. I do not have a tap and the beer won't last long enough to get one delivered.

I may call in to the local pub later to see if they could help, does anyone have any other ideas?

Is it in a cask or a keg?

Great to hear you have got your priorities right :)

Good luck with getting your beer and I hope everything else is still on tap :)

Title says keg.

It does but from what the op has described it sounds like a cask.