What treatments does Charles Clifford offer?

Hi,

I am registered with Charles Clifford dental hospital the wait time is 3 months at the moment which is fine am not in no pain.

when I go for my checkup in September they will see I need crowns (front teeth) and I have missing teeth at the back. I was just wondering what treatments do they offer? is it just the standard NHS bands 1 -3? or because its a student place will they offer more than the NHS service?

Thanks

Hi,

I am registered with Charles Clifford dental hospital the wait time is 3 months at the moment which is fine am not in no pain.

when I go for my checkup in September they will see I need crowns (front teeth) and I have missing teeth at the back. I was just wondering what treatments do they offer? is it just the standard NHS bands 1 -3? or because its a student place will they offer more than the NHS service?

Thanks

I suggest you contact them rather than get all the speculation that comes from a forum full of (un)informed genii ;)

Hi,

Thanks

its all free

Hi,

Thanks

It's an NHS hospital, so it's free.

They only do things that can't be done at the dentist, and they won't do free cosmetic surgery, so I hope you aren't wishing for a free set of veneers or anything of the sort.

I thought you could only attend Charles Clifford with a referral from your regular dentist?

I thought you could only attend Charles Clifford with a referral from your regular dentist?

Correct.

Had an impacted wisdom tooth removed there last year.

Now have another that needs removing, for which I was referred nearly three months ago, and haven't even had a letter about a consultation yet.

Thanks OP for reminding me to check what's happening!

Crikey,how things change.Some years ago if I needed treatment I used to call in this place when I was passing and I would be seen within an hour,no appointment necessary.