Pyjamas.. sexy or not?

Looks for smelling salts>>>>>>>>>

Got none....back-up solution:idea:. Farts in er face!:twisted:

You really are a charmer!!!:suspect:

I have some pyjamas specifically for when I go into hospital. I don't think that they've been worn at any other time. Even when I need to sleep in company of those with whom I'm not comfortable letting it all hang out I wear a t-shirt in bed instead.

So sorry, but I can't help you with this one at all.

I have some pyjamas specifically for when I go into hospital. I don't think that they've been worn at any other time. Even when I need to sleep in company of those with whom I'm not comfortable letting it all hang out I wear a t-shirt in bed instead.

So sorry, but I can't help you with this one at all.

It's actually quite embarrassing most years when it comes to the festivities.

I have one friend in particular that knows about this fetish and she buys brand new jamas just for staying at mine on Crimbo eve (the cow) and flaunts herself, I stopped inviting her 2 years ago.

Like I say I've never come across anybody else with this particular deviant tendency. That and noses... oh dear gods, is there no help for me?

I have never worn pyjamas in my life

not that I dont like them but I feel they would be too hot and uncomfortable :(

its a shortie strappy nightie for me :)

My better half appears to share your fetish, to some extent.

So, from the other side of the fence: no, they're not sexy.

Either that or, 15 years's worth of perusing/visiting La Senza, Victoria's Secrets etc. stores and catalogues later, and I have yet to find 'sexy ones'.

Like I say I've never come across anybody else with this particular deviant tendency. That and noses... oh dear gods, is there no help for me?

Oh Mojo1 you ARE making me chuckle. Sorry can't help much with how to control yourself at your pj party (unless you take the advice in the film "There's Something About Mary" and "spank the monkey before the big date" - lol, sorry).

:)

Oh Mojo1 you ARE making me chuckle. Sorry can't help much with how to control yourself at your pj party (unless you take the advice in the film "There's Something About Mary" and "spank the monkey before the big date" - lol, sorry).

:)

Spank who's monkey, exactly?

I sure as hell don't have one!!:o

Winceyette!

Did that help?

Not in the slightest!:(