Do you look forward to the long winter nights?

Haha yessss, reading the Metro on the bus huddled up in your scarf haa

Haha yessss, reading the Metro on the bus huddled up in your scarf haa

Ahhh, I don't like trams haha. I prefer the bus! I also love bonfire night, it's my favourite night of the whole year!

I love this time of the year.

same here. I love the crisp mornings... i am looking forward to making some homemade soup , and having crusty bread with it.

I also get a flutter in my belly when the coca cola advert xmas advert comes on for the first time....

same here. I love the crisp mornings... i am looking forward to making some homemade soup , and having crusty bread with it.

I also get a flutter in my belly when the coca cola advert xmas advert comes on for the first time....

Ahhhh the coca cola advert :D. Officially declares Christmas is coming!!

Haha, I find it comferting but confusing Christmas is defined not by the tree, snow or deco, but an imagine of tonns of lit up lorries going down a road, with a big Santa on the back, kicking it back with a Cola, but yessss it's never christmas without the ad. I like Anthony Warrel Thompsons count down to christmas aswell the other year, hope it's on this year :D Hot chocco in the freezin mornings from Macdonalds :D

You're all mad....it's cold, windy, wet, freezing!

Roll on Summer and long lazy evenings, barbecues, camping, fishing, long walks.

Answer to the op....I wish I had. Memories of childhood at mi Grams come flooding back.

Best alternative I've found is sitting round the embers of a campfire till the early hours.

I used to love this time of year, but now I have doggies, it's not so great for walkies.

But I love to cool, crisp nights and the feeling that Hallowe'en is just around the corner...

This year I am actually looking forward to this winter? :loopy: Maybe it's because my partner and I are off to sunny climates for a beach holiday in Nov and we have a wonderful warm house and both love cooking. So, we are welcoming the long, dark nights and going to have a great time, eating glorious food while having a good giggle and enjoying lots of red wine! Oh yes, and hot choc, cuddles and lazy sunday snoozes!

I love waking on the weekend to the weather being so bad that you are housebound- dvd's big breakfasts, snoozes. As long as the fridge is full, bring it on!

I do like winter, crisp mornings where you can see your breath, no rain and wind though please Mother Nature!! With winter you know spring will soon come, and as the seasons seem to have moved forward slightly I am hoping winter comes and goes before my eyes!

I like the smells, colours and change that Autumn brings but I hate the darkness setting in mid afternoon and having to leave work in the dark. I also hate having the heating on full pelt during the Winter.

I used to come home to an open fire but then we sold our cottage in Wales (with apologies to Not the Nine O'clock News).

I like the smells, colours and change that Autumn brings but I hate the darkness setting in mid afternoon and having to leave work in the dark. I also hate having the heating on full pelt during the Winter.

I used to come home to an open fire but then we sold our cottage in Wales (with apologies to Not the Nine O'clock News).

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: