The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

........your words above!..."The disproportionate wealth accrued by older generations!

Your words in your previous post...."those who have "UNFAIRLY" captured wealth and selfishly want to lead everyone else off a cliff".

In your lingo we all know you mean anyone who votes Tory or voted for Brexit!................I have never accused you of lying! just misguiding and twisting the truth!

I'm talking about older voters who disproportionately vote Tory, disproportionately voted for Brexit, and have disproportionately accrued wealth in a way that many consider to be unfair.

None of this is untrue.

In fact it's all very relevant to the developing generational disconnect, the reaction to which could halt Brexit.

I'm talking about older voters who disproportionately vote Tory, disproportionately voted for Brexit, and have disproportionately accrued wealth in a way that many consider to be unfair.

None of this is untrue.

In fact it's all very relevant to the developing generational disconnect, the reaction to which could halt Brexit.

....you desperately hope!so carry on trying to develop your dream but it won't halt Brexit,that's over,best move on and develope a different attitude.Brexit will just prove to be a blip in time to come.

....you desperately hope!so carry on trying to develop your dream but it won't halt Brexit,that's over,best move on and develope a different attitude.Brexit will just prove to be a blip in time to come.

No I don't desperately hope for it to halt. I'm prepared if it does go ahead and in some ways me and my family would have a better life.

I do think there is a growing chance it won't happen, or at the very least it will be such a soft Brexit there will be few practical differences.

I'm not the fantasist. The Brexit leaders are the fantasists. They haven't got a clue.

Really?

If Brexit is such a sure thing, then was are we still in the EU until 2021? Thought we were leaving in 2019.

Really?

If Brexit is such a sure thing, then was are we still in the EU until 2021? Thought we were leaving in 2019.

If we get a 2 year transition that ends in 2021, just one year or less before the GE then if public sentiment is against fully leaving no government is going to make the process final. That would be insane.

That is May's latest gamble.

Yes fully agree brexit will be forgotten and britain will stand proudly on its own feet :love:

More like it will totter and fall to its knees, where it will then remain.

It's Monday!!! Which means our resident patent lawyer is going to be posting soon :banana:

It's Monday!!! Which means our resident patent lawyer is going to be posting soon :banana:

He's not got the patent on meaningless garbage guruspeak though has he.:hihi:

The EU is directly responsible for the rise of far-right politics in Europe. The five non-elected EU Presidents should be put on trial for crimes against the people of the member states, and if found guilty they should be imprisoned and their wealth confiscated.

EU corruption leads to conflict in Europe! Smash the EU - by any means necessary!

The EU is directly responsible for the rise of far-right politics in Europe. The five non-elected EU Presidents should be put on trial for crimes against the people of the member states, and if found guilty they should be imprisoned and their wealth confiscated.

EU corruption leads to conflict in Europe! Smash the EU - by any means necessary!

It doesn't require 'smashing' it just needs reforming.

Do you have any idea how the EU Presidents are selected?

Idiot....

If we get a 2 year transition that ends in 2021, just one year or less before the GE then if public sentiment is against fully leaving no government is going to make the process final. That would be insane.

That is May's latest gamble.

Excuse me, like you I voted to remain. We all should accept we are leaving the EU. Public sentiment has already spoken. I beg you to to put your own prejudices to one side and show empathy.