Question about Sheffield Arena - MCR 13/11/2007

I'm going with my daughter to see My Chemical Romance on the 13th of November and were sat in block 101. My daughter wants to know what the view is like where we are sat. (she keeps saying that when we saw them in Nottingham arena we had "rubbish" seats - I thought they were fine.)

I've never been to the arena before, so has anyone sat in block 101 for a show before, or know what the view is like from there? I know in an arena pretty much all the seats are fine but I thought it was worth finding out.

There's a seating plan here http://www.hallamfmarena.co.uk/Booking%20Information/Seating%20Plan/

Not sure which one it is (they've got different layouts for different events) but you should be able to get a good idea where you're sat

edit: just found actual seating plan for my chemical romance concert http://www.hallamfmarena.co.uk/Booking%20Information/Seating%20Plan/My%20Chemical%20Romance%20Seating%20Plan/ looks like you're at the front, but will have a side on view of the stage

I'm going with my daughter to see My Chemical Romance on the 13th of November and were sat in block 101. My daughter wants to know what the view is like where we are sat. (she keeps saying that when we saw them in Nottingham arena we had "rubbish" seats - I thought they were fine.)

I've never been to the arena before, so has anyone sat in block 101 for a show before, or know what the view is like from there? I know in an arena pretty much all the seats are fine but I thought it was worth finding out.

Be glad you got tickets my daughter is pestering me to buy vastly inflated priced tickets off ebay:mad: This is all because at the time they went on sale she did'nt want to go now she has changed her mind:roll:

Kids who'd ave em!!!

Haha, I know you feel! I ended up having to take my daughter to Download festival, because she found out MCR were supporting Muse at Wembley and wouldn't shut up about wanting to go - Well, there's no chance I was driving four hours to Wembley, so I ended up comprimising and buying tickets for Download festival - £210 and a day off work to go to a festival to see ONE band?! Insane, but I gave in, haha.

I go to see the ice hockey at the arena so I know where each block is - and 101 is def good view for a concert. Its on the bottom tier, right next to the stage. Wherever u are sat in that block, you are guaranteed a great view! :)

I posted it in here after I realized that the last thread was in the wrong place, and I don't know how you delete them...

I posted it in here after I realized that the last thread was in the wrong place, and I don't know how you delete them...

You can't manually delete your own posts, you have to report the post to the Mods and ask them to do it.

Yeah, thanks Meaks... :rolleyes:

I said thanks in the other thread, but it got deleted. So, thanks from me again, Meaks.:)

And thanks to everyone who replied to my question.

I'm going with my daughter to see My Chemical Romance on the 13th of November and were sat in block 101.

Is there any chance that you or your daughter still have the ticket stubs from this concert? I'm trying to track one down as a surprise for my GF - this was her first concert and she's always regretted not holding on to her ticket.

Is there any chance that you or your daughter still have the ticket stubs from this concert? I'm trying to track one down as a surprise for my GF - this was her first concert and she's always regretted not holding on to her ticket.

Not much chance of someone who made a total of four posts ten years ago responding I'm afraid. Contact the mods, they might be able to forward a message for you.