Netflix or Amazon Prime

A good reasonI watch Netflix most of the time is because theres loads to wactch at your time choice with no flippin adverts , Oh owt whats on TV with adverts in I just tape, then watch later skipping the adverts, win win. :huh:

I have prime, so the TV is a bonus, partly got it for Clarkson, May and the Hamster though.

Everyone to their own choice.

I've also got Netflix but was tempted to get Prime for Man in the Castle which is still on my to watch list. If you use Amazon a lot you get free delivery with Prime as well which might make it cost effective, but for simple content I still think Netflix is better. Films are pretty meh on both but TV shows on Netflix are pretty decent. Lots of the Netflix made stuff is v good too.

Also one perk of Prime over Netflix (although this is starting to happen on Netflix too) is that you can download content to watch offline which means if you are going on a trip or somewhere without internet you can download a stack of stuff to watch, that might be a deal breaker if you spend a lot of time travelling.

Edited by sgtkate

Netflix! However it does get boring after watching a lot of their stuff and you can't always find some stuff that has been out at least a year.

I've also got Netflix but was tempted to get Prime for Man in the Castle which is still on my to watch list. If you use Amazon a lot you get free delivery with Prime as well which might make it cost effective, but for simple content I still think Netflix is better. Films are pretty meh on both but TV shows on Netflix are pretty decent. Lots of the Netflix made stuff is v good too.

Also one perk of Prime over Netflix (although this is starting to happen on Netflix too) is that you can download content to watch offline which means if you are going on a trip or somewhere without internet you can download a stack of stuff to watch, that might be a deal breaker if you spend a lot of time travelling.

Downloadable content has been on Netflix for quite a while now, use it all the time..

Downloadable content has been on Netflix for quite a while now, use it all the time..

Some yes but it's still very limited in devices and content you can use.

Like some people have said before.

Amazon Prime has more bang for the buck. Eg, Firesticks for TV viewing. Alexa for amazon Echo (Which is great), Amazon Music, Unlimited photo storage, Free delivery, Twitch Prime and more.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910360