Wednesday v Derby 22/04/2017

I'm trusting that we put away early chances that we will create. I'm loathe to be optimistic as we have bad history with this lot.

However, poor runs have to end and Saturday is the day for me. I've gone 3-1 Wednesday. I would have gone 2-1 but didn't want to copy *ash* in our race for a top 6 finish! :hihi:

carry on like we have and finally put this voodoo hoodoo to bed

not going to be a straight forward game, never seem to get anything more than a draw with these and i'm expecting the same tomorrow

not going to be a straight forward game, never seem to get anything more than a draw with these and i'm expecting the same tomorrow

Come on Nervy...we have momentum of winning games,we desperately need the points,we will have a decent crowd and opposition with nothing to play for...lets be positive...

But your right its Wednesday we're talking about and over the years they've built us up and then let us down...!!

one more goal than them will do for me...

Come on Nervy...we have momentum of winning games,we desperately need the points,we will have a decent crowd and opposition with nothing to play for...lets be positive...

But your right its Wednesday we're talking about and over the years they've built us up and then let us down...!!

They've nothing to play for league wise but Rowett will want to keep the momentum going and players will be playing for their futures #pessimistic :help:

Would you expect anything else from me though:hihi:

If ever theres an ideal time to be beating them it's now though, no excuse to not get anything from the game but it wont be easy even with them having nothing to play for.

:o

WOW currently Norwich are 2 up, 2 Stockdale own goals

:o

WOW currently Norwich are 2 up, 2 Stockdale own goals

Lol, Norwich won 2-0 without a shot on target.

Lol, Norwich won 2-0 without a shot on target.

i read both goals sort of came off the posts and hit his back to go in, dont they count as on target? they mustve been very slightly off?

i read both goals sort of came off the posts and hit his back to go in, dont they count as on target? they mustve been very slightly off?

If a shot hits the woodwork, it isn't on target. So hits the woodwork, but goes in off a deflection after heading away from the goal - not on target

If a shot hits the woodwork, it isn't on target. So hits the woodwork, but goes in off a deflection after heading away from the goal - not on target

ah so it counts as wide? blimey small margins lol, it literly has to go towards the actual goal space to be on