The Bliar Rich Programme.

Not really bud; nothing Tony Blair does surprises me.

Nor me really. He must have something up his sleeve. He seems to come out of everything smelling of roses.

And, to be honest, he did also materialise when Corbyn was elected.

:hihi: Well most people did! I think even Thatcher's corpse probably even twitched.

I wonder if the family's of the "war" dead and the hundreds maimed would think that, somehow I doubt it.

Angel1

Are you including the Iraq people? If so you're out by a factor of thousands.

He influenced enough people to vote him in again after his vile crimes. He even managed to get the lions share of the Muslim vote, which is something to be applauded. How many leaders in history could massacre likely over 1 million people of a particular demographic and yet still remain popular with them?

He is still a highly dangerous criminal

Just like Nigel and Boris..the 'people' are dim...history is full of dim people.

Yep.:hihi: In fact there's one I love. :love:

It's not Diane Abbott is it? :shocked::hihi:

Have you heard Kay Burley mention 'Maxwellisation' 500 times today?

If I heard her say one word once, then I've been watching her too long :gag:

It's not Diane Abbott is it? :shocked::hihi:

I'm not the only one then. :hihi:

HA HA HA HA! I didn't get the Diane Abbott remark until now! It passed me by! :hihi::hihi:

No, it's not Diane Abbott! :hihi: I don't mean love in a romantic sense!

Edited by Lex Luthor

Try the toad for war crimes and make him pay all his millions in compensation.

And his Mrs with him , a woman who has also amassed millions by supposedly defending lost causes and despots.

She will now be able to defend Blair if he ends up in court , for a fee of course.

Edited by samssong

Article here about 'Maxwellisation' of the report:

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/737-if-we-have-to-pick-a-side-over-crimea-let-it-be-russia

and here:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/jan/21/chilcot-inquiry-iraq-the-guardian-briefing

Are you including the Iraq people? If so you're out by a factor of thousands.

Just like Nigel and Boris..the 'people' are dim...history is full of dim people.

In sorry but that is a bit of a crass comparison. Neither boris nor Nigel have killed anyone.

I don't think anyone gives a hoot..The present situation is much more important...

Try telling that to the soldiers families who lost their lives. I do give a hoot and want to see Blair and Brown charged with war crimes along with everyone else who voted to send our troops to war without a shred of proof of WMD, and whilst not a solution it won't bring back our squaddies but it will hopefully prevent it from occurring again. Blair and co can then think about this whilst serving 673 years in prison instead of walking around free and without a care in the world.

Maybe you would think differently if you had lost family and friends but then again judging by your response I doubt you have the intelligence

Try telling that to the soldiers families who lost their lives. I do give a hoot and want to see Blair and Brown charged with war crimes along with everyone else who voted to send our troops to war without a shred of proof of WMD, and whilst not a solution it won't bring back our squaddies but it will hopefully prevent it from occurring again. Blair and co can then think about this whilst serving 673 years in prison instead of walking around free and without a care in the world.

Maybe you would think differently if you had lost family and friends but then again judging by your response I doubt you have the intelligence

You don't have the intelligence to realise it is impossible to charge Blair with war crimes.

If you didn't watch QT this week, have a watch on catch up. I thought it was a very reasoned debate about this. And I think what was said was generally right.