Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

we having a training 11aside game 3rd jan . anyone get 11 lads together just for fun/fitness ?

We are starting a new indoor 5-a-side session next week at Park Academy. We have a large group players, but need to add more, as many can only play once or twice a month. Note, this will be a regular game between friends, NOT a team in a league

A few details below:

Day/Time: Every Thursday, 9-10pm

Match Location: Sheffield Park Academy, Beaumont Road North, Sheffield S2 1SN

Age Range: Most players in the group are aged between 30 and 40. We have a couple of younger ones in their twenties but they are the exception. It might therefore suit those who are slightly older and don't fancy getting skinned by teenagers every week (!)

Standard: Some decent players, some average. The main emphasis will be competitive fun.

I've been organising sessions in Sheffield and London for the last fifteen years so have plenty of experience. Anyone interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details.

Alternatively, just join our Teamer group where all the games are organised.

https://teamer.net/p/A0P4Kj8zSgbDgRsgpuRN

Anyone into futsal? I wanna give it a go. Spoke to the guy who does the sheff fc development squad but it is just at inconvenient times for me so i'm looking for something else. Only night i can't do is thursdays.

Woodhouse Athletic FC

Edited by bombastico
Update

Hi

I moved to Sheffield approximately 4 months but upon my move I tore my mcl and I'm looking now to start playing football again, firstly 5-7 aside if possible.

I don't know many people here in the City so I'm just wondering if there are any teams out there in need of players. My working hours are varied but I can be available from 5pm or 7pm on and off. This week I am available from 5pm and can do any day.

I'm 5"7, good control, quick, good shots, good vision but you can judge for yourself if you get me involved ;) I am however lacking fitness due to my recent injury.

If you'd like to contact me please feel free to do so on 07736309585 and I hope you do, not playing football for over 4 months is hurting me more than you can imagine!!

Cheers

Mat

Hi, I just moved to Sheffield with a new job and I'm looking to play 5-a-side football somewhere in the local area. I currently rent a flat in Walkley but I have a car so can travel. I'm aiming mainly just to play for fitness/fun but will consider a 5-a-side league team if the opportunity is there!

Send me a message on here or e-mail direct to jamesgriffit@gmail.com.

Cheers

James

Keeper wanted at goals every sunday night . Kick off times from 6pm to 7.30 pm must be a good standard just drop me a txt if your interested thanks lee My number is 07446937686 thanks lee

Could do with a keeper for tonight at Goodwin / University pitches. Kick off 8:15pm.

PM me if interested.

Two lads just recently moved here looking to get a weekly 5-a-side game going. Both of us fairly out of shape, and don't play at a very high level, so looking for people who are pretty casual. I used to play weekly at home to keep fit, but again, standard was poor compared to what you typically find in the UK.

Anyone interested, send me a PM.

Could use a player at Goodwin tonight - 8:15pm kick off. Send me a PM if interested.

I'm off till the 10th April. I'm looking to play for a 5-a-side team if anybody needs an extra player?

Edited by 30125582