Owls v Boro yet again !!

Less of this international cobblers lets start a new one bout the forthcoming match the owls and me look forward too..

This time l think we <Boro > might get rolled over this time, your on a roll at the mo going to be hard stopping you espesically as we have ten players on international duty wont be back till wednesday night.

But as there footballers they should be up for it after the kack they had against forest..as pullis said played like a sack of tatties..

Of course l hope for a win but a draws not a bad result..

If non sheffielders not allowed to start a thread please delete admins..

Cheers..:D

Good evening to ye good self Mooks, stop ye worrying.. be a tight game with one goal deciding either way, as I"ve already said think a draw is most likely outcome.

Good evening to ye good self Mooks, stop ye worrying.. be a tight game with one goal deciding either way, as I"ve already said think a draw is most likely outcome.

Good evening Padds hope ye ok...think ye right could be a 1-0 either way its just scoring goals were sad at...that spud assombolonga should be banging em in but hes as handy in front of goal as one legged man in a penalty shootout.

Since it's you Mooks we'll permit a none - Sheffielder! :D

Thanks no harm in starting a thread .:D

An easy Owls win here 4-0

Sorry Mooks

I can't see there being much in it, probably a goal difference either way. Think at best it will be a draw for us though, doubt we have enough to take all 3 points unfortunately though

An easy Owls win here 4-0

Sorry Mooks

Maybe right bud with all our players not coming back till wednesday night ye may find a much depleated team but then again pullis will want a response and no better than hillsborough..

Ye need a win as ye havent since whenever..

Will still be on here whatever the result and be watching it of course with my away boro shirt on. Walkleys used to me now :D

sounds like the opponents are looking for a excuse for losing,wed 3 tired lads 0,but it does seam a bit naughty asking players to play&travel thousands of miles,it should of been played sunday,but i think they have a huge squad?

sounds like the opponents are looking for a excuse for losing,wed 3 tired lads 0,but it does seam a bit naughty asking players to play&travel thousands of miles,it should of been played sunday,but i think they have a huge squad?

Not a excuse bud just peed off with these internationals that we dont need it hurts clubs and espesically if they get injured . Our squads very thin on the ground but lm sure whichever team is out we wwill give it ago..

Totally agree sunday would have been better but no doubt premiership would have taken priority..

Roll on friday lets get it on !!! May the best team win..

Should be a good game. I'm hoping for a draw.

Up the Blades!:)

Middlesbrough have had a good start and I'm told they have been quite defensive and typically hard to beat as Pulis's teams are the Owls don't seem to struggle attack wise but concede a lot, may be worth 'Boro being a little more cavalier in this one. 1-1