Seasons predictions 18/19

So who do you think will be surprise packages and who do you think will do badly.

I know it is 2/3 games in, but there's plenty left to go at.

I predict Bristol to be near the bottom.

Rotherham to go down.

Leeds look very impressive, so gonna say champions for them.

Blades and owls to be mid table, with Blades finishing higher

Not making any predictions but optimistic one of the Sheffield clubs may make the play offs, any one will do. And please let little Rotherham maintain their Championship status.

I'm surprised you think Bristol will do poorly.

They're a tidy side with a great work and attitude ethic.

L***s ARE looking impressive. They have blown hot and cold for long enough, but this side and manager could be the real deal.

Obviously, I hope they collapse like a pack of cards, but the signs are looking ominous.

Rotherham will probably struggle, but if their 'all for one, one for all' attitude is similar to United's, then that could see them be mid table to even a tad higher.

Like you say, it's very early days, and I always suspect we could have a 'Leicester' in our midst.

Who knows?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Too early to know who's going to do it this year, every season some teams start like a house on fire then fade, didn't Leeds do that last season? And usually another unfancied team comes out of the pack and goes up.

Obviously I'm wishing for the Blades to come top and wouldn't even mind the Owls coming second as long as we do the double and finish about 10 points in front. It's about time the city had a premiership presence as long as it's Blades.

In reality I think we'll both finish mid table, Rotherham will stay up and Barnsley will come straight back up.

And Chesterfied, a club I've always wanted to do well will come straight back into the league.

I hope you all get what you want for your clubs as long as they finish below the Blades.

Post(s) have been removed because they could be considered to breach our Terms of Service or Forum Rules.

I've been a Leeds fan for five decades and I've seen enough false dawns not to get too excited, but they really are looking very good so far this season, and largely on the back of the same players who looked so out of sorts last season.

Why is there so much antipathy towards Leeds from Wendies fans? I've never understood it. It's not like we care much about you. :-)

Always had a personal soft spot for the Blades though - a proper community football club and if they're good enough for Tony Currie and Deano, then they're alright by me.

What about Mick Jones, nice little farm system for Leeds were United in those days eh? No wonder you like them best. Lol

I've been a Leeds fan for five decades and I've seen enough false dawns not to get too excited, but they really are looking very good so far this season, and largely on the back of the same players who looked so out of sorts last season.

Why is there so much antipathy towards Leeds from Wendies fans? I've never understood it. It's not like we care much about you. :-)

Always had a personal soft spot for the Blades though - a proper community football club and if they're good enough for Tony Currie and Deano, then they're alright by me.

I'm sure there are just as many blades fans that share the same views as owls fans about leeds. Personally i don't really care either way how leeds do as long as it's worse than us:)

As for predictions then i'll say blades mid table and owls anywhere between mis table and just above the relegation spots unless Jos can pull out some magical loan signings

Perhaps there are a few Blades fans that don't care much for the Elland Road outfit. Brian Deane was born in Leeds, so no wonder he went there.

I'm surprised you think Bristol will do poorly.

They're a tidy side with a great work and attitude ethic.

L***s ARE looking impressive. They have blown hot and cold for long enough, but this side and manager could be the real deal.

Obviously, I hope they collapse like a pack of cards, but the signs are looking ominous.

Rotherham will probably struggle, but if their 'all for one, one for all' attitude is similar to United's, then that could see them be mid table to even a tad higher.

Like you say, it's very early days, and I always suspect we could have a 'Leicester' in our midst.

Who knows?

The Bristol defence is shambolic. They are going to struggle this season

Perhaps there are a few Blades fans that don't care much for the Elland Road outfit. Brian Deane was born in Leeds, so no wonder he went there.

Perhaps. I don't know. In my limited time in Sheffield I've noticed more antipathy to Leeds from Wednesday than United. I don't know why; there certainly isnt much antipathy to either Sheffield club amongst Leeds supporters.

Wednesday, United, The BBC, The Turks, The Fins, The Eskimos, The Aussies, The Yanks, The Argies ............................. almost the whole world dislike L***s intently.

Well earned in my opinion.

I've never understood the animosity towards Leeds they are by far Yorkshire most successful club since their introduction into the football league, I think a lot of it is Sheep just following the flock and not really knowing why.