Sign in to follow this  

Puk Codes

Originally posted by qazitory

Trouble is, it doesn't work at 02. My mate took her phone back with a geniue fault, and they sent it off three times and it came back with the same fault. It wasn't until she wrote in, they replaced it!!

was this the link by any chance ha ha ha

Originally posted by Classic Rock

Vodaphone have offered me a new SIM, there's nothing wrong with the handset.

I've sent an email to Trading Standards about O2 and all the mistakes they've made. I'm forced to stay with them for another week because they failed to release my phone number to Vodaphone. They've also refused to credit me for a week's line rental because of their error. I don't think Vodaphone are very impressed! O2 are money grabbers and offer very poor service. They've been in breach of contract so often but won't admit it. I'll let you know if trading standards come up with anything.

I am in the process of writing a letter to O2, trading standards, watchdog, oftel and whoever else I can think of to send it to re 02.

I was with orange for nearly 6 years but had to leave because when I moved I had bad reception. I chose 02 because it offered the best tariff and the best international call prices which is important to me.

I joined in feb, and have had nothing but trouble. Here is a shortened list of what they have done, bare in mind when I joined I set up a direct debit so my bills would always be paid on time.

1) debited my account twice for the same amount

2) denied doing it although my bank could clearly see 02 had

3) accused me of not paying my bill although I'd paid it twice

4) kept me on hold for over an hour several times, then passed me from pillar to post and each time I had to start again from the beginning.

5) told me to make a claim through my bank to get the second payment back - which I did

6) in the meantime they decided, even though claim gone through from bank, to send a cheque for the extra money, but didn't tell me, or put it on my next bill

7) gave me several goodwill gestures so I was in credit but claimed I owed them money.

8) cut me off with no warning because I owed them money although I was in credit (apparently due to the cheque which I'd not received or been told about and even if I got that money, I was STILL in credit, their computer system didn't think so)

9) kept me on hold from 7.15pm -8.01pm when I'd been cut off and when got through at 8.01 was told couldn't do anything as office shuts at 8pm

10) they said they'd phone me in 24 hrs, phoned back 48 hours later when I'd already phoned back to sort it out on my phonebill, this has happened several times

11) barred my phone again a week later, sending bad debt to credit agency, even though I was in credit (interesting that I could owe them money when I had direct debit set up to pay whatever I owed from the beginning).

12) accused me of being a liar and a bad debter, even though it was their error

13) charged me £195 to pay the rest of my contract up front because I'd been cut off so they took the money as I was breaking my contract!!! That made me laugh, where exactly did I break MY contract?? they broke THEIR contract several times.

14) took the money out of my account even though I phoned them to stop them doing it, saying I wasn't breaking my contract and didn't need to pay 200 quid! Charged me £30 for call to customer (di)service because I had to call when on holiday due to them taking this money.

They have caused me to suffer a great deal of stress and I'm billing them for my professional time, and want compensating for the physical stress caused. I've spent about 15 hours of my time dealing with it, not to mention the inconvenience of not having the use of my phone, twice. I don't mean a good will gesture of 20 quid, I'm going to get a lot out of them if I can. My dad had problems and got £1500 compensation. To be honest i'm not bothered about money, it's principle and I'm absolutely disgusted with 02.

Take them to the cleaners Foxxx. Big business deserves a kick up the 'chufta' every now and then. Good luck and keep us posted.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

good luck to you...... i work for a company (perhaps shud not mention which) call centre.........

the stuff that they do is well bad, and i cant believe it happens, people go to trading standards etc etc, but nothing ever happens, and i mean these people do have very good cases

people threaten to go to watchdog, but watchdog cant do anything as they made a report about them once and it told lies in the report, so now they cant do a report on it for 10 years as my company sued them,

i dont know how i sleep at night cause im a culprit of all this

but it dont just happen with mien and o2

its all companies, if u have to go through to a call centre they will ALWAYS make mistakes