Computer Problems Help

Hello All

If you need help like problems with printers and things like windows 10 and software problems drop a message on here to me and if i can i will try and answer them as best as i can

That's one of the main points of this forum though....

Please delete this i undertstand it is just letting people know i can help them also

---------- Post added 20-09-2018 at 17:16 ----------

That's one of the main points of this forum though....

Please can you delete your post i understand this but just letting people know i can help them as i am a Computing Whiz plus i have got lots of qualifications mate so i think i can advise people thankyou very much

I know your just saying but please don't put things like that because i want ppl to know i can help them

Please delete this i undertstand it is just letting people know i can help them also

---------- Post added 20-09-2018 at 17:16 ----------

Please can you delete your post i understand this but just letting people know i can help them as i am a Computing Whiz plus i have got lots of qualifications mate so i think i can advise people thankyou very much

I know your just saying but please don't put things like that because i want ppl to know i can help them

I believe, that what he means is that this section of the forum (The Computer and Tech Chat Section) is meant for helping people... Generally people post on here, then a few of the MULTIPLE people on here who are able to, will help...

asking people to just message you for help, isn't how this forum (or this section of the forum) operates..

If someone wants help, they post here, you reply if you can help...

Yeah but we help however we can, for free. I believe this person would not.

It might seem more professional of him if he used grammar and punctuation as well.

Just saying.

Hello All

If you need help like problems with printers and things like windows 10 and software problems drop a message on here to me and if i can i will try and answer them as best as i can

Do you charge for your services?

In this part of the forum, people post their problems and various people (all with different areas of expertise in IT) offer advice and suggestions for free. It's a great resource!

What you're suggesting would circumvent that system. Is that what you had in mind?

If not, why not hang around and offer your help and advise in response to people posting here?