R.I.P Chuck Mosely

Original Faith no more vocalist

http://loudwire.com/chuck-mosley-dies/

sad news ,I still play epic at discos during the rock section even the younger end who were not born when it came out love it

Edited by choogling

sad news ,I still play epic at discos during the rock section even the younger end who were not born when it came out love it

He didn't sing on epic, that was Mike patton. He sang on the first 2 albums, we care a lot and introduce yourself.

Sad loss. Introduce Yourself and We Care A Lot were a brilliant pair of albums. Anne's Song is a particular favourite track, along with Arabian Disco.

Sad loss. Introduce Yourself and We Care A Lot were a brilliant pair of albums. Anne's Song is a particular favourite track, along with Arabian Disco.

I'm just starting a discography download up to 2015 hope the early albums are all included

he also sang...very very briefly for American rasta hardcore band Bad brains in their not so good period

So sad to hear the demise of our beloved Chuck Mosely. I love his songs.