Bathroom Extractor Fan Installation or alternative please help

Hi

I need a bathroom extractor fan installing to prevent mould build up.

But electrician said on the outside there's the kitchen roof which is preventing him access as he doesn't want to damage tiles. So thinks would have to pay for scaffolding which he doesn't know the cost. Said he can't use ladders.

I was wondering if there would be an alternative vent or something to prevent mould?

Or does anyone recommend someone who is reasonably priced?

Please help

Get another electrician as this one seems like one of them scared arse ones. :hihi:

You can get fan vent kits that don't require you to go outside to faff about like this= https://www.alertelectrical.com/xpelair-simply-silent-100mm-square-bathroom-fan-with-pullcord-8447.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAlpDQBRDmARIsAAW6-DOOcc3kqkxLA6MlYqEXDlluPIEpbV-I4KnRFYMi8KYyc8rWLRw3jUwaAsoHEALw_wcB

Get another electrician as this one seems like one of them scared arse ones. :hihi:

You can get fan vent kits that don't require you to go outside to faff about like this= https://www.alertelectrical.com/xpelair-simply-silent-100mm-square-bathroom-fan-with-pullcord-8447.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAlpDQBRDmARIsAAW6-DOOcc3kqkxLA6MlYqEXDlluPIEpbV-I4KnRFYMi8KYyc8rWLRw3jUwaAsoHEALw_wcB

How do you core drill the hole from the inside?

How do you core drill the hole from the inside?

You drill it from the inside of the bathroom, you don't have to drill from the outside and as you get to the last couple of inches you take the drill off hammer action and don't apply as much pressure to stop the bricks on the outside breaking through and causing a messy hole.

Seeing as you are saving on scaffolding costs you are advised to use a new drill bit to ensure a clean hole is made.

Does anyone know any reasonable electrician I could ask?

Property is in S11..