Will the Owls sell Hooper?

Read this yesterday was surprised no one has mentioned it, according to the Sun several Premier teams are interested in Hooper, Brighton, West Brom and Crystal Palace. Can't see him going anywhere for £6m.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4653757/brighton-west-brom-and-crystal-palace-fighting-it-out-for-sheffield-wednesday-striker-gary-hooper/

Read this yesterday was surprised no one has mentioned it, according to the Sun several Premier teams are interested in Hooper, Brighton, West Brom and Crystal Palace. Can't see him going anywhere for £6m.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4653757/brighton-west-brom-and-crystal-palace-fighting-it-out-for-sheffield-wednesday-striker-gary-hooper/

No way will we sell Ian and I can't see him wanting to go.

I would be surprised if we sold Hoops,they can have big Dave if they want.

£6 million for a player who is currently signle handedly keeping your promotion hopes alive? Don't be daft.

Chuck a 1 in front of it before anyone would be tempted.

if we did sell him i'd want brooks from the Blades

I Could deffo see him going along with a few others if promotion does not happen , things are not right .

Keep wanting, it will never happen.

I Could deffo see him going along with a few others if promotion does not happen , things are not right .

What things are not right..?

Yes, Wednesday will sell.

Could be this year, next year, or 2022, but they will sell.

When Hoops first arrived I was convinced he didn't want to be here, and I thought he had a poor attitude.

Glad to say, summat's happened with him at S6. He now looks happy, settled and determined.

I suppose a few thousand quid a week may make him happy, settled and determined at another club, so he could be dragged away.

I hope that a rare occurrence happens, and he feels a bit of loyalty to the club he's playing for.

That said, he has a lot to thank Fletch for, for doing some hard work and creating space and chances for him. They're a good partnership.

Will the owls sell Hooper?

Thiv sold Hooper already, ages ago, Mark Hooper.

They sold him to Rotherham. Mark Hooper did more for the Dork side than Gary Hooper will ever do. Mark also didn’t have an Executive Box as part of his contract. The better Hooper had a tobacconist & spice (sweets) shop on Middlewood Rooad after his owls career, that had included 125 goals from 384 appearances. Beat that Tubby.

You can only hope. Meanwhile on planet earth Jordan Rhodes misses another chance and looks at the floor awkwardly at the prospect of Penalties.

If he gets a better off (anyone in premier) he'll go, why would he stay. And if he gets his head turned, Wednesday will have to sell, or end up with a forestieri situation