Self storage in Sheffield MEGATHREAD no self promotion/quotes

We're off to live with the in-laws for 3 months shortly and have to put some things into storage. Doing a search on Google I've found a company called Apollo Storage on West Bar. Can anyone recommend this company or know of any others. What sort of prices do they charge etc. I'm after indoor storage rather than outside/container storage as I've loads of books & records that I don't wan't getting damp etc.

Thanks in advance

Col S

I've seen this place (work just round the corner). Looks quite smart and secure/ They have a sign outside saying that you can store boxes "from 99p a day". Not used them though so couldn't really say what they're like....

i just used appolo self storage and they were very satisfactory.. quite affordable and had rooms of different sizes and things like that.. it was the best i found anyway and certainly suitable for what i needed :)

hope that helps, if not or theres anything else you wanna know feel free to ask me!

~cara~

Does anyone know of any Reasonably priced places of storage for house furniture for a max of 6 months?

Your help will be very much appreciated :)

There is one just a couple of minutes down the road from ya doc, a mate of mine recomended it to me.... about £30/£40 a week if i remember right.

i'll pm ya the details when i find em...erm i know there here somewhere!

I've used Apollo storage in West Bar area. I stored some stuff there for 6 months last year between house moves. Cost was about £60/month for a small secure room. Not sure if that's cheap or not but they were OK to deal with.

Thanx for the replies most helpful and will look into them...

Well when i get full details from Ole that is ;):razz:

Thanx again much appreciated :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Angel05

Thanx for the replies most helpful and will look into them...

Well when i get full details from Ole that is ;):razz:

Thanx again much appreciated :thumbsup:

Its here.... http://www.admiralsyard.co.uk

PM to ya doc with directions.

I am moving to Hillsborough form London in early January.

I need to store a small amount of furniture and sports equipment as I am moving to a furnished flat in Hillsborough want to sell my place in London

1 large gateleg table and 8 chairs

1 Bookcase and 3 shelves of books

1 king size mattress

1 power cage for weightlifting

1 weight bench and 130 kg of weights

1 small fridge

1 small freezer

1 washing machine

A few square metres of rubber sports flooring

Can anyone recommend a storage facility near Sheffield where I can put this stuff at a reasonable price?

Thanks

Armadillo Self Storage formally known as Apollo... Very friendly company open Mon - Fri till 6 and Sat - 3pm...

I at the moment are using them very reasonable charges all different sized storage units etc... Sign in on arrival and out when you've finished... all you need is a Padlock... but they do sell them on site too so no worries if you dont have one to hand...

61 - 79 West Bar

Sheffield

S3 8PS

Sorry dont have the tel number... not on the invoice... soz...

I cannot recommend this company enough...

Let me know how you go...

Merry Christmas...

I've got a few days gap between one tenancy and need to store some things, not alot so not sure if usual self storage would be too big. Does anyone know of any storage organisations in sheffield that might be suitable.

Apols in advance - I only seem to ask questions at the mo! We're heading to Sheffield in around three weeks and I think the house we are planning to rent is a fair bit smaller than our current place, so we'll need to store some furniture and other stuff. Has anyone used any self storage places in Sheffield and would you recommend or otherwise? Cheers.