Blades vs Fulham 21/11/17

Whoever takes Coutts' place will be briefed and prepared, so the change will hardly be noticed.

That's Wilder's main strength, and the team will perform as near as dammit normally.

It won't be easy to replace Coutts he is / was what made our midfield tick. I do think though like you say whoever steps up with know his role and be up for it.

I think the psychologist we are using will have the team over the Coutts injury and ready to go again, but Fulham have a good side that just don't seem to have clicked this year.

It won't be easy to replace Coutts he is / was what made our midfield tick. I do think though like you say whoever steps up with know his role and be up for it.

I think the psychologist we are using will have the team over the Coutts injury and ready to go again, but Fulham have a good side that just don't seem to have clicked this year.

Yes Danny, Fulham are a very good side (or were last season) and shouldn't be underestimated for a second. If they play owt like they can, you may get a shock, but at the moment, they're struggling. Is it Carney their midfielder? Very, very influential player. If he plays well, you'll see possibly the best player on the pitch. If they are still below par, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you get the victory. United winning rarely surprises me these days! :(

You'll still be 97% without Coutts, and they'll not let you down for effort and desire, that's for sure.

For all the talk of Fulham being a good footballing side, banana skin etc, their form is truly awful. Saying that, it's an odd match up. The team with the most draws in the division against a team with none.

Blades win.

Lundstram came in for Coutts against Ipswich when he was suspended. We won 1-0 and played as well as ever.

Great interview by Wilder on he RS site today.

Big game this for the Blades.

Carry on playing the high tempo pass and move game and get the defenders foreward at every opportunity then it puts a big marker down that even though we've lost a key player we can still give anybody a game.

If we feel sorry for ourselves and let the tempo drop then .......

In Wilder we trust ,Blades 2nil

Yes Danny, Fulham are a very good side (or were last season) and shouldn't be underestimated for a second. If they play owt like they can, you may get a shock, but at the moment, they're struggling. Is it Carney their midfielder? Very, very influential player. If he plays well, you'll see possibly the best player on the pitch. If they are still below par, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you get the victory. United winning rarely surprises me these days! :(

You'll still be 97% without Coutts, and they'll not let you down for effort and desire, that's for sure.

Unusually nervous about this one. I don’t know about anyone else but you’re making me feel better. Blimey a Wednesday fan reassuring me about United. I’d better have a lie down

Getting train at 18-30 hrs with mate, meet my granddaughter on London rd. and and fingers crossed for another win

Na'then Ridgey, wake up, tha's gorra game to go to! Some say football's not a matter of life and death. Some say it's more important than that. You and I know it's not and if you get beat tonight, it's not the end of the world. It wouldn't be a disgrace either, Fulham can be very good on their day. Maybe too good, but at the moment, I just don't see it happening.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Goal fest Blades 3.5 Fulham .