HP all in one Printer

Have seen a HP all in one printer at Argos half price, and as I don't do much printing is ok for me, can I plug my phone into the usb lead to print from my phone?

You shouldn't need to connect it via USB. The printer companies usually have an app that you download onto your smartphone. IIRC HP use one cartridge which contains all the colours. This means that if one colour runs out the whole cartridge has to be replaced so they can be expensive to run. Also, the inks on inkjet printers tend to dry up when rarely used. Epson use separate cartridges for each colour so only the one that runs out has to be changed. Laser printers are said to be a good choice for people who only occasionally print documents but they are more expensive, as are the toners.

The printer is not wireless. My last printer is over 9 years old and is not seeing the cartridges and for the cost of the HP (£14.99) it is cheaper than buying new Epson originals cartridges. I don't do much printing so not too bothered about wireless.

What type of mobile telephone do you have? Is this article of any help? Although you are not bothered about a wireless printer, it will probably be easier and cheaper in the long run.