United getting all the credit..

I used to go to Hillsboro, why oh why.

to watch a team never try.

It really was such a pain.

I decided to go to bramall lane.

Now I'm a blade till I die.

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE YOU HAVE UPSET 4718.He has really chucked his dummy out he has blocked you.(WELL DONE HOW DID YOU DO IT):hihi::hihi:

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE YOU HAVE UPSET 4718.He has really chucked his dummy out he has blocked you.(WELL DONE HOW DID YOU DO IT):hihi::hihi:

He started watching united.

He started watching united.

To say you are not bothered about what the blades do you always seem to be on a blades thread or are you telling porkies or just contradicting your self AGAIN

To say you are not bothered about what the blades do you always seem to be on a blades thread or are you telling porkies or just contradicting your self AGAIN

I've explained this before but for your benefit I'll do it again - emotionally it doesn't bother me whether united are in the Champions League final or playing non league football they are not my team but as they are a local rival and this is a combined Sheffield football forum I will comment, easy innit. :help:

I've explained this before but for your benefit I'll do it again - emotionally it doesn't bother me whether united are in the Champions League final or playing non league football they are not my team but as they are a local rival and this is a combined Sheffield football forum I will comment, easy innit. :help:

I think there is a difference between interested and obsessed and seeing you post more than most on the United threads than most united fans it must be the latter. I think it is you who needs the help .:loopy:

---------- Post added 15-11-2017 at 11:16 ----------

I see the Blades got a lot of credit last night in Cardiff mainly due to the man of the match Brooks .The punters were really drooling over him.Best of the bunch by a mile.

I think there is a difference between interested and obsessed and seeing you post more than most on the United threads than most united fans it must be the latter. I think it is you who needs the help .:loopy:

---------- Post added 15-11-2017 at 11:16 ----------

I see the Blades got a lot of credit last night in Cardiff mainly due to the man of the match Brooks .The punters were really drooling over him.Best of the bunch by a mile.

I'll have a count up when I get a chance, I also probably start the most Owls threads, if you can't cope with a dual forum try elsewhere.

I'll have a count up when I get a chance, I also probably start the most Owls threads, if you can't cope with a dual forum try elsewhere.

I am going no where certainly not on any other clubs thread .Very rare you will find me on a owls thread unlike you I am only obsessed with the Blades which is my own club.Why should I be interested in an inferior club.Have you seriously tried help .You remind me of the chief inspector in the pink panther films.

---------- Post added 15-11-2017 at 12:01 ----------

Count up how many times I have been on a owls thread in the last 2 weeks and i shall count how many times you have been on a blades thread .YOU ARE OBSESSED MATE .YOU ARE REALLY A SAD PERSON.

I am going no where certainly not on any other clubs thread .Very rare you will find me on a owls thread unlike you I am only obsessed with the Blades which is my own club.Why should I be interested in an inferior club.Have you seriously tried help .You remind me of the chief inspector in the pink panther films.

Give it a rest...its a forum for both Sheffield teams supporters and there is an element of wind up on both sides...and there are no rules to who can and can't post on whatever thread....

You've had a good 3.1/2 months out of the last six years why not enjoy it...it might not last..who knows...:hihi:

The childish bickering and personal comments can end here.

Thank you.