Slightly concerned..

Obviously some positive examples of foreign owners. There are a small number however, who just don’t seem to get “it” Prime examples, the Hull City owner who wanted to change the name to Hull Tigers and the Cardiff City guy who changed the team shirt to red from blue. Significantly I think in both those case the owner was from the Far East.

We take the cultural trappings of our football clubs for granted, history, place within the local community, traditions etc. perhaps some of these owners just don’t have a clue

We take the cultural trappings of our football clubs for granted, history, place within the local community, traditions etc. perhaps some of these owners just don’t have a clue

Not just the owners, some managers consider every game as "just another game".

Richard

It's called common sense. No ambition. No desire to put more money in.

He's bored.

It's over.

He understands FFP. Oh my! We are done for, might as well pack up now! :rolleyes:

Not just the owners, some managers consider every game as "just another game".

Richard

That’s true. We had an English manager at the Lane, who after losing the derby at Hillsborough described it as “ just another game”. Needless to say the fans hated him. So not just foreign managers.

I’m guessing Chansiri and his apparent ever smiling persona, just thinks that owning a club is sufficient for his prestige and feeds his ego

That’s true. We had an English manager at the Lane, who after losing the derby at Hillsborough described it as “ just another game”. Needless to say the fans hated him. So not just foreign managers.

I’m guessing Chansiri and his apparent ever smiling persona, just thinks that owning a club is sufficient for his prestige and feeds his ego

When did the dynamic duo down at t'Lane last invite the fans round for questions and answers ?

Mr Chansiri has interacted with the Wednesday fans more in a couple of years than McCabe and that other bloke ever have :roll:

..Not the football as I think that will sort itself out eventually, I'm more worried about the activity of the chairman and backroom activities.

Yesterday I noticed the pictures of Chansiri on the crows nest, I find this quite egotistical to say the least.

When he came in he did it with enthusiasm, changed things around and gave us direction, over the last year it's gone backwards (the reappointment of Carlos, the dealings with Doran sports, the shirts and the shambolic 150th anniversary debacle etc.)

He is obviously being poorly advised and could do with a hand in that department (perhaps give Mandaric a call)

Yes I was thinking the same re the photo up in the corner! Seems like he’s trying to prove something! It’s Sheffield not Korea

The flag with his face on was done by a group of fans, not by him. Just like all the other flags on the crows nest.

I've heard that Sibon, I can take that back now!

I've heard that Sibon, I can take that back now!

Well I also take it back! Chansiri been brilliant for us I was also worried he was trying to make a strong point to us fans obviously not.

He hasn't / doesn't want to invest any more cash into the club. Wednesday are ruined.

:confused:

Didn't he pay 27 million for the club, and also how much did Rhodes cost?!

When did the dynamic duo down at t'Lane last invite the fans round for questions and answers ?

Mr Chansiri has interacted with the Wednesday fans more in a couple of years than McCabe and that other bloke ever have :roll:

and a fine job he’s doing too :hihi:

---------- Post added 31-10-2017 at 03:21 ----------

You walked into that one Michael

It's called common sense. No ambition. No desire to put more money in.

He's bored.

It's over.

So basically you've made it up and you have absolutely no idea of whats going on..:roll:

---------- Post added 31-10-2017 at 09:17 ----------

how much has he spent since he took over?

Dont waste your time Mel....he has no idea about what's happening...

So basically you've made it up and you have absolutely no idea of whats going on..:roll:

---------- Post added 31-10-2017 at 09:17 ----------

Dont waste your time Mel....he has no idea about what's happening...

If the truth was told nobody knows what is going on.