Young Hirsty in big demand

Ey up Webby, did you ever find a Thai/Kick Boxing class for your kids in your area? Hope you found somewhere decent pal.

Hey up pal, still wandering the globe I take it?

They ended up at the wicker camp for about 2 years but the young un lost interest and the big un had to quit because of medical problems which unfortunately are still ongoing.

Take it easy pal.

I don;t think there is any chance of him going to the Lane .Can you imagine all that ranting and raving at sheff 6.Which is a pity I think for the lad him self .It could not be better at one of the top academies in the country in his home town he would thrive .

Every chance he would

Hey up pal, still wandering the globe I take it?

They ended up at the wicker camp for about 2 years but the young un lost interest and the big un had to quit because of medical problems which unfortunately are still ongoing.

Take it easy pal.

Wicker Camp is great, but sorry to hear about big uns medical problems pal.

Yes been doing a boat load of travel, hoping it slows down to be honest, but then again I am used to it after all these years.