Equal pay in tennis ?

Guest sibon
England v Scotland women,must be about 3000 there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the women footballers get paid a little less than the men:)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the women footballers get paid a little less than the men:)

And that's why they can't be paid the same,it's probably like watching Sunday alliance league.

Guest sibon
And that's why they can't be paid the same,it's probably like watching Sunday alliance league.

I didn't see the match. I did go up to Derby last week to watch the women's cricket. I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the Natmeg :)

The decision to give them the same money is nothing more than political correct nonsense. It also is nonsense that the media is calling an Australian woman with Hungarian parents a British woman.

Do you even know what it is to be British? Let me give you a clue, it is stated in YOUR PASSPORT.

Why don't we chuck all the women and men into one pot and just have a tennis competition with prize money going to be the same to the winners be it male or female.

Why don't we chuck all the women and men into one pot and just have a tennis competition with prize money going to be the same to the winners be it male or female.

That would be good for 1 tournament a year.

That would be good for 1 tournament a year.

But the pay would be equal.

But the pay would be equal.

In that tournament yes.

It would be good to just invite the top 128 men and top 128 women for one tournament.

Best of 3 sets.

Equal prize money.

No seedings, just everyone put into one big hat.

In that tournament yes.

It would be good to just invite the top 128 men and top 128 women for one tournament.

Best of 3 sets.

Equal prize money.

No seedings, just everyone put into one big hat.

be a big hat? one of boy georges maybe?

See Karen Brady's saying women should have equal pay in sport,now they run the West ham ladies team I wonder if their pay will be equal to the men's.When does hell freeze over.

Norway now pay their internationals the same money male or female.

Edited by ukdobby