Looking for an RPG group

Does anyone out there belong to an RPG (DnD etc) group that would like another two members?

Originally posted by Zenmaster

Does anyone out there belong to an RPG (DnD etc) group that would like another two members?

Sorry if this makes me sound completely dumb, but what is an RPG (DnD etc) group when it is at home???:confused:

Your best bet would be to get yourself down to Patriot Comics just past castle market towards the Wicker.

if you can stand the fanboydom then ask about what games they have running.

If thats a little too horrendous for you (like it was me) you could either join the university roleplaying society (I think it's called NODSoc) or if you're a fan of Games Workshop, you might want to go down there and ask around, they can probably direct you along to Sheffield Roleplaying group, run by my mates but it's invite only, they prefer for their members to be invited along by existign members.

The Uni Society might cost you but the rest are free and Sheffield Roleplay group meet in a pub, so it isn't really serious gaming, just light hearted fun each week,

My gaming group partially dissolved when I left for Uni but I still have the contact details of the others who were in the group if you want to PM me, I'll ask them if it's ok to pass them along.

Wilf

The NODDSOC session happens at 7pm on a Wednesday evening, in the Workspace in the UoS student union.

Fear not about the cost, it's about £3 a year.

hey bud I'm just new to sheffield, been RPGing for years, a local group sounds good, get in touch...

Try contacting: robert butler

He's a genius at this sort of thing and has developed hundreds of game scenarios.

He used to be the chairman of the biggest RPG organisation in the states.

Hi Guys,

I would be interested in joining a game. I love Cuthuluh. Let me know if any here starts a game.

Greetings,

Dey

slightly off topic but i have a collection of cast figures (painted) from the days i used to be into this.

Anyone interested in purchasing them ??

Come down make me an offer.

My friend and I are looking for Sheffield gamers interested in OWoD Vampire and DnD. I have sent a message to the White Wolf forums but the registers gamers don't seem to be paying attention. Hope this forum has more attentive readers. In any case, we are looking for mature, serious gamers and would like to organize weekly gaming sessions. If you are genuinely interested in gaming (and perhaps able to run future games in the WoD, CoC and DnD systems yourself) please reply. Thank you.

Historian, I have a strange feeling I've gamed with you before.

Wilf

You have Wilf. Of course, whenever you are in town you are more than welcome to game with us. We are trying to recruit a couple more vampire players to get the chronicle James was running back on track. You know who disappointed us yet again, and it was at a crucial time in the game. If we can get a few mature, reliable gamers, we should have another cracking chronicle.

Am happy to play/run CoC games whenever, although probably fortnightly not weekly. PM if interested please.