Alloy Wheel refurbishment/repairs recommendations. No advertising

I need a wheel repairing on my audi, ive kerbed it pretty bad.

Does anybody know and recommend anybody local?

The Wheel Clinic in Attercliffe did the alloys on my Mondeo ST and did a spot on job

Out of interest, how much did they cost to refurb? One of mine is looking pretty tragic too, and I'm dreading shelling out a fortune... :(

I need a wheel repairing on my audi, ive kerbed it pretty bad.

Does anybody know and recommend anybody local?

if it needs welding i can reccomend JNC welding on cadman street they do a first class job and their prices aren't too dear

Out of interest, how much did they cost to refurb? One of mine is looking pretty tragic too, and I'm dreading shelling out a fortune... :(

Me2! I woul db interested to know the price, i;ve heard it;s about £40 each wheel; does anyone actually know as I want to sell my car early next year and need to get this done...... I feel embarrassed at my kerbing as when I got the car the wheels were brand new :(

It doesnt need any welding, just really badly scraped. Ive found a guy that will come to my house and do it here for only £50 a wheel so im gonna go for him. He says he can match the paint exactly with the others too.

It doesnt need any welding, just really badly scraped. Ive found a guy that will come to my house and do it here for only £50 a wheel so im gonna go for him. He says he can match the paint exactly with the others too.

i didnt thin they painted it, I was under the impression they somehow sanded the top bit of the dint in the alloy off like back to knew....:huh:

Can comment on wheel clinics service is excellent.

I enter my car into competitions and always get top marks for the wheels i've had done there.

They've done three sets for me now over the years and a like new each time, cost varies depending on size so give them a try.

I need my alloys sorting, where abouts on Foley street are they?

I know a company who will powder coat wheels in any colour for £1.50 per inch diameter plus about a fiver to lacquer them. They can grind out dints and flatten gouges and lumps to a certain degree but cannot straighten them if kinked though.

I recently had one of my alloys repaired at P & W autos after i kerbed my car when the tyre blew.. he's made an excellent job of it, you cant even tell there's ever been any damage done to the alloy, didn't cost me much either!!

P & W Automobile Services 36-42, Neepsend Lane,

Sheffield,

South Yorkshire

S3 8AU

Tel: 0114 272 9996

Fax: 0114 276 2217

Accident Work & General Motor Body Repairs In Our New Accident Repair Centre.Call For Expert Advice Or Quotation.

Finally had mine refurbed, Hillsborough Auto's £25 a wheel (16")

Must say they did a spot on job, very pleased!!!