Model kidnapped

Why did this girl go to Italy with this Polish guy?she can't have known him 5 minutes,it shows how desperate some women are to get on,she's a very lucky girl.

Why did this girl go to Italy with this Polish guy?she can't have known him 5 minutes,it shows how desperate some women are to get on,she's a very lucky girl.

She went for a photoshoot without polish guy. Then in the studio someone put some drugs in her drink and puts her in trunk of vehicle.

Next day polish guy demands 300K$ from agent or he will auction her on obscure website. Few days later hands her over to UK consult. They had enough tips info to find and arrest him.

Edited by dutch

It may be me but this doesn't add up,the polish guy must have known he would be arrested,it's odd at the most.

It may be me but this doesn't add up,the polish guy must have known he would be arrested,it's odd at the most.

got to agree with you , something not right with this story . Just seen the girl on the news ,posing , flicking her hair and thrusting her ample bosom at the camera , she didn't look as though she had been through a terrifying ordeal :suspect:

If they all set it up in order to get money for her story then it's failed as we all know her story now

It all sounds a bit iffy to me, then the way she was pouting at her interview showing off her charms just doesn't seem to be the actions of a woman who was about to be sold as a sex slave.

Why did the agency not check on the photo shoot?The lengths people go for fame and cash nowadays I wouldn't be surprised if this was a set up

Why did the agency not check on the photo shoot?The lengths people go for fame and cash nowadays I wouldn't be surprised if this was a set up

Yes that is a good point.

Why didn't she check if her drink was drugged before she drank it.

Wonder how much he would have gotten for her on auction.

The BBC were very keen to stress this was an "alleged" kidnapping on the 6pm news tonight. Don't know if I was reading more into this than there actually was, but the way they reported it seemed to suggest something's not adding up.

Yes that is a good point.

Why didn't she check if her drink was drugged before she drank it.

Wonder how much he would have gotten for her on auction.

Do you check every drink you have to make sure it's not drugged? Do you have a minion to test it for you or a testing kit?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm guessing it's performance art gone wrong.

They've got her on CCTV shopping with her captor after she was kidnapped. Her lawyer looked a bit uncomfortable explaining that one away.