New houses on The Manor

A mate of mine is considering buying one of the new houses on the Manor what do you all think?

It's The Manor.

I wouldn't consider it.

If your mate is from The Manor then why not? If they haven't lived there and don't know what to expect, surely you'd have to advise against it.

A mate of mine is considering buying one of the new houses on the Manor what do you all think?

It used to be horrendous, my nan lived on the circle in the 80's early 90's and it was awful. Stolen cars flying past, gangs on the street causing trouble, copper chopper always circling.

I don't think it's anywhere near as bad now, but it's retained some of its reputation. Best thing to do with any area you are not sure of is go spend some time there, have a walk around and see if you feel safe etc.

the manor has had a bad reputation going back decades and quite rightly so but these days things have changed the area is no better or worse than most council estates-ex manor lad 1960s