Boxing Gyms in Sheffield

Hi my name is Matthew i'm 18 and looking for boxing gym in sheffield if anyone know any in sheffield centre S2 or around S35

There is glyn rhodes boxing gym just of penistone road on burton street thats where i go

I am head trainer at jubilee amateur boxing club in hillsborough, s6 , have you boxed before mate

Call manor boxing club the trainers at the gym are steve barnes and chris smedley.both have turned out national champions over the years schoolboy junior and senior call 07587320282

Are there any boxing gyms in the city centre. I've heard of Knox Boxing Gym, tried phoning them but the line seems dead. Anyone go or has been there?

St vincents solly street paul watson runs it thats in city centre

Has anyone been to manor boxing, whats it like , how buizzy are the sessions, do they just have bag work sessions and circuit etc and whats set up like as im thinking of giving it a try as its nearer to me than other boxing gyms.

Manor gym is a big gym and in the middle of getting new heating through out fitted after a burglary where thieves took all the meral pipes and trashed it.steve barnes and chris smedley the trainers there hav done most of the work there and its almost ready to re launch. The sessions are 4.30pm till 6 pm with chris and steve then 6pm till 7.30 with young steve barnes.they are mainley fitness and strength sessions.they are a very experienced team and have turned out lots of amateur champions so give them a ring on 07587320282