Sponsors needed for a growing football party business

STRIKING STARS FOOTBALL PARTIES AND COACHING SESSIONS.

Striking*stars simply comprises of me, Shaun Burgin and my wife Lisa. I am a FA licenced Level 2 qualified football coach, FA level 1 goalkeeper coach. I've been coaching now for three years. I first got into football coaching volunteering as an assistant manager for my son's junior football team which I helped take this team to promotion, finishing second in the league. I am now the manager of a junior football team for the under 11's where kids who have never played in a football team before are now playing teams in the B division and holding there own! This is my passion and to see these kids improve week by week knowing I helped do this makes me feel very proud.

Football coaching doesn't only improve skill and fitness it also builds confidence and friendships. I will coach football to the best of my abilities but I intend it to be fun also. I find if kids enjoy the sessions they will put in 100% and will learn and improve quicker.

At the moment we hold 2 coaching sessions at Paces Campus, High Green, Sheffield. We advertise in news papers plus hand leaflets out in schools, displayed in shops, play areas, church halls and in other venues. We also have a large banner outside Paces Campus, Pack Horse Lane, High Green, Sheffield. When we book a venue, in addition to contacting the local schools, we advertise on lots of internet sites, including Facebook, Thompson Local, Yell.com, Mums.net and a few more.

We also hold children's football parties this is where my wife Lisa comes in, she organises all the party details from liasing with the parents to making the food and sorting out the party items. Lisa also does all my administrative work as well as bookings and website updates.

For any one who wishes to sponsor us, your business/logo will be added to all leaflets, onto our website, and any banners we make in the future, any newspaper ads and any advertising where possible e.g. on the internet. I also wear printed clothing while coaching matches and when I coach at parties, so I will add your logo to these to.

If you would like more information or would like to sponsor Striking*stars Please email: shaun.strikingstars.co.uk

Please take a look at our website http://www.strikingstars.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

Shaun and Lisa