Best diet to lose weight

correct this will happen for most making the switch to a clean diet but just until the body can reset.. here are a few athletes that follow a similar diet. Michael Arnstein, Timothy Bradley, Brendan Brazier, Tim Van Orden.. all at the top or very close to the top of what they do. positives outweigh the negatives in my opinion.

the best way to lose wieght is easy use smaller plates and walk when ever you can it really works

Its not hard, cut out the crap and reduce portions, exercise and you will be onto a winner !

I can recommend the Slimming World group in the function room of The Ale House (!) on Fraser Road, tuesdays 10am and 7pm - there's a new class starting soon. Contact Ali the organiser on 0759 238 0514

The best diet in my eyes... Is a raw vegan diet with lots of fresh vegetable juice.. No meat, no dairy, no animal products at all, no processed food and only all organic produce. Feel the difference in weeks of the change and never look back.

Average day:-

morning eat a bunch of bananas,

afternoon maybe a large watermelon,

snack on dates, nuts, seeds, grapes, berries and plenty of fresh vegetable juice throughout the day.

End with a large salad with lots of leafy greens avocado tomato cucumber and any other organic fruit and veg you like.

I think I'd rather die of an obesity related illness than follow that

The Forever Nutri-Lean Programe is a unique weight-loss programme which many people have had amazing results with even after they have tried lots of other well-known diets and weight loss programmes without success.

It's a two step process based on a nine-day nutritional cleaning programme followed by a long-term weight-loss plan. It's very easy to follow and puts you on track for a lifetime of healthy eating habits and diet control.

We give lots of support - face to face, groups, on-line, calculators, calorie counters, recipes, motivational success stories and opportunities to network.....everything you need for a New Year New You!! :). Contact me if you'd like more information. Good luck!

Slimming world! They doing a voucher to join free in this weeks reveal magazine too x

Is anyone able to direct me to a Keto Diet meal planner please?

Preferably one that does not cost the earth, or better still is free.

I keep seeing things with free trials etc...  but all want you to sign up with a your bank card details which I refuse to do.

As no doubt some nosy so and so  will want to query my last comment.

Out of personal choice

I don't pay for anything  or enter my financial details into anything via the internet and always pay with cash unless absolutely necessary, whichit usually isn't .

I have few worries about account security or being scammed or others knowing my spending habits.

The best diet to lose weight is one where you consume less calories than you expend through exercise.

the goverment today offered free diet meals of shakes and soups,dont know exact details ,but boris was lucky to live with covid 19 due to his weight,so hes making diets free to help those over weight,as covid 19 is more dangerous with weight problems,so ask about this,dont know exact details of where,but i presume the chemist or doctor.

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

the goverment today offered free diet meals of shakes and soups,dont know exact details ,but boris was lucky to live with covid 19 due to his weight,so hes making diets free to help those over weight,as covid 19 is more dangerous with weight problems,so ask about this,dont know exact details of where,but i presume the chemist or doctor.

It’s for people with Type 2 Diabetes, not just overweight people.

Breakfast= Branflakes.

Dinner= Egg salad sandwhich on brown toasted bread.

Tea=  Chicken, Cabbage, Colliflour, Brocoli, Swede, Carrots, smothered in with thick gravy.

7pm,   Small Bar of Dark Chocolate (asda, smart price type) 1 Orange,  

Over a three week period I  keep as near to this as I can including a couple of meal changes along the way ie,  Teatime,   jacket potatoe and beans,

Dinner,  tin of soup with a slice of brown toast.

7pm, Banana, Orange.  

I never weigh myself,  I just get a pair of jeans which are too tight and hang them on the wardrobe door so I see them every morning to inspier me to proceed with my goal which is to get into them,  I Just keep going till they fit. The above all sounds mad but its just my way but most importantly it works for me,  I forgot to mention I walk around a couple of miles every second day.