Yorkshire Ripper Gets Eyesight Restored With NHS Operation

Vile Peter Sutcliffe has had an operation to restore his eyesight costing the NHS £2k .

Absolutely disgusting this animal is allowed to have free treatment on the NHS .

Neil Jackson , the sone of one of Sutcliffe`s victims said

‘They should have let him go blind. He never had any pity on anyone so why should society bend over backwards to make him happy.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/20/yorkshire-ripper-gets-his-sight-restored-after-nhs-eye-operation-6865099/#ixzz4qJh1SH86

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/20/yorkshire-ripper-gets-his-sight-restored-after-nhs-eye-operation-6865099/

Its why the NHS is going bankrupt for ridiculous treatments like this. Nothing to do with underfunding.

IVF is another treatment that shouldn't be on the NHS.

Life saving treatment and reconstructive plastic surgery only.

:gag::gag::gag:

Yeah Penistone999's hypocrisy is nauseating isn't it?

Its why the NHS is going bankrupt for ridiculous treatments like this. Nothing to do with underfunding.

IVF is another treatment that shouldn't be on the NHS.

Life saving treatment and reconstructive plastic surgery only.

No it isn't going bankrupt due to treatments like this....:rolleyes:

No it isn't going bankrupt due to treatments like this....:rolleyes:

Yes it is.

Laser eye surgery for £2000. Whats wrong with a pair of glasses for £100. Ive already just saved the NHS £1900.

Its all adds up.

Edited by SkylinePhoto

Yes it is.

Laser eye surgery for £2000. Whats wrong with a pair of glasses for £100. Ive already just saved the NHS £1900.

Its all adds up.

glasses dont do a thing if you have cataracts

Yeah Penistone999's hypocrisy is nauseating isn't it?

I assume you think The Ripper deserved his treatment ? :roll:

I think its safe to assume that youve dodged way more in tax (illegally) than it cost sutcliffe to get his eyes done.

Just a pity that the ripper has survived this long, I honestly thought a lifer would have dobbed him and sent him off to stoke the fires of hell for all eternity. As for the eye operation, nah, I would have given it to someone who deserved it, not a piece of scum in jail convicted of multiple horrendous murders.

Angel1.

hiya Penny, you alright Flower ?

If we torture murderers now, where will it end ?

Murderers today, tax dodgers tomorrow ?

Is that what you really want ?

How about we take it another step and say all people on benefits shouldn't be allowed to drink alcohol or smoke because of the adverse health issues otherwise withdraw NHS services because these conditions are bought upon by lifestyle choices which are easily prevented?

How about we take it another step and say all people on benefits shouldn't be allowed to drink alcohol or smoke because of the adverse health issues otherwise withdraw NHS services because these conditions are bought upon by lifestyle choices which are easily prevented?

Why stop there...no cardiac treatment for fat people, no treatment for children because they don't contribute any taxes etc etc. It could be argued that because tax on cigarettes contributes to NHS funding, smokers contribute relatively more to the coffers. Also an early death is in the public good because there is no long term pension burden or huge cost of degenerative conditions.

Totally agree.

Benefits should be paid in vouchers that can only be used in supermarkets (no cigarettes or alcohol) and with energy companies.

And a travel ban. If you are on benefits then there is no way you can should be able to afford a holiday.

And how people manage to buy and keep a car i'll never know.