What's this about.

Last couple of weeks I've come down Station Road Mosbrough and both times just before the roundabout outside the school there was a group of around 10 people stood in a circle looking at their phones,this was about 5pm yesterday,anyone know what it's about?

Pokemon Go?

People don't still play that do they?

Last couple of weeks I've come down Station Road Mosbrough and both times just before the roundabout outside the school there was a group of around 10 people stood in a circle looking at their phones,this was about 5pm yesterday,anyone know what it's about?

Possibly checking to see if Wednesday had signed a centre half yet..:hihi:

Just seen the same thing outside Tesco in Beighton village. About 20 in a circle looking at their phones (kids and adults). Then all of a sudden they all started rapidly pressing a button on the phone. Looked quite funny

No idea, but have seen it twice in Walkley in last few weeks. Seemed very odd, no-one was talking. They were just all stood there staring at their phones!

Just gone past now and 14 people stood in a ring looking at their phones.

Opposable thumbs and this is how we use them.

God, if you're listening, you should have given the thumbs to the dolphins!

I've seen this a few times in the last couple of weeks at Hillsborough Morrison's. A large group on their phones then they all just wondered off a few minutes later. There were young kids, pensioners and all ages in between. They looked very odd but I suppose it makes a change from the beggars and idiots racing bikes and cars round there like normal.

Whatever happened to the art of conversation.? Will the teenagers of today be able to talk to anyone ?

Whatever happened to the art of conversation.? Will the teenagers of today be able to talk to anyone ?

Going on the communication 'skills' of some of the younger people at my work I would say its not looking hopeful!