Any one from 63/71 Thorndon rd Pitsmoor?

Hi Oates1917. Thanks for your kind offer, I hope she is well. I am trying to private message you and the forum rules say i must have 5 posts, so hopefully this counts as one. I must admit i am not very good at online navigation!

No problem, I did try and message you too but it said the same!! If you want to email me your more than welcome to my email address is [email protected]

---------- Post added 02-05-2017 at 08:13 ----------

I am trying to respond but I'm not having much luck.

---------- Post added 02-05-2017 at 08:14 ----------

I am trying to respond but I'm not having much luck. I will keep trying.

---------- Post added 02-05-2017 at 08:19 ----------

I am trying to respond but am having problems with my emails at the moment.

---------- Post added 02-05-2017 at 08:20 ----------

Is there any chance that you can privately email me as it's still saying I cannot private message you??

Did the King's (Tony etc) live in that batch of numbers? Also do you remember two sisters with black hair, one of them called Brenda?

---------- Post added 29-07-2015 at 15:36 ----------

253, did the numbers go that high?

hi..my name is philip winnell and i lived at 93 thorndon road from being born in 1955 to when our family moved in 1976...you can only contact me if you were very good friends of ours...oh,my mum kathleen died in 2000..

---------- Post added 12-08-2017 at 18:17 ----------

Yes thought he did, I remember him being rather quiet and timid, probably because as you say he did'nt much care for school!. Any idea what he went on to do in life?

how did you know my brother gordon...i am philip winnell..please pm me...

---------- Post added 12-08-2017 at 18:21 ----------

Hi Sharron, I lived on Thorndon Rd, can't remember no. (Longhurst) I went to Bents Green School Sylvia Roberts, do you remember me?

hi sharron...please tell me your full name has i may have known you..i am one of gordon winnell's brother's..my name is philip

sorry to have to say it but i learned a lesson from trying to seek old friends out,theres a saying never go back well guess thats right in my case.

Just resurrecting this thread...DOMINO 71, sorry i've just noticed your message, if you're still on the forum let me know and i will PM you. SYLVIA001, I noticed you went to Bents Green school, did you have long blonde hair and was there from around 1966 onward?

My grandmother lived at 69 Thorndon Road way back in 1911. In 1901 she was living at no 73. Her name was Beatrice Annie Evans.

My grand mother lived at no 69 in 1911 and at no 73 in 1901. Her name was Beatrice Annie Evans