Did Anyone Go To Earl Marshal School?

Just wondering if theres anyone out there who went to Earl Marshal school in early-mid 90's.

Edited by nikki-red

I expect most of them would be in prison or hospital or 6 feet under by now :help:

Abdul, thats not very nice. I'm alive and kicking for one. Why so nasty?

I would have been at Firth Park Secondary during the late 80s - early 90s, but my junior school was a feeder for Earl Marshal.

I'm not being nasty for the sake of it, but Earl Marshal school did have a bad reputation in the 90s! I should know...many of my friends went there :D

Abdul I know, I was there but it was run by people who didnt give a monkies.

Originally posted by susa41981

Abdul I know, I was there but it was run by people who didnt give a monkies.

I honestly sympathise with you.

Several years ago they had a nutter of a headmaster who would actually enrol all the trouble-causing pupils that were excluded from other schools!

What on earth was he smoking :confused:

You can only be talking about the one and only Mr Searle, class teacher or what. If you behaved badly, you didnt get punished, you got awarded a gold star.

I went to Earl Marshal late seventies early eighties. I suppose it had a bad reputation then. I came out passing all my GCSEs and A levels. However I think I had to work extra hard with all the people there who weren't interested in schooling.

I went to Earl Marshal, left about 78 didnt have any problems with the school. I got decent grades, served an apprenticeship and now run my own business.

any one remember mr ledger and his tightfitting tracksuit bottoms, or the story mr francis used to tell about a set of steps at southy green.

oh the joys of earl marshal, left in '88, place nearly killed me. (joe f)

Went there mid 70s for a short while. Did anyone know Gail Mason or Kaye Cooper ?