Blades v Bees 05/08/17

So, another season dawns on us, this time at Championship level so a whole new level... Going for a tetchy 2-1 Blades win to kick off the campaign, fingers crossed we can hold our own....

Rich.

Optimistic 3-1 victory

Good crowd. Good atmosphere.

Hope Brooks plays.

Glad its back !

UTB

good luck blades, be interesting to see how you go

I think the game against Brentford will tell you a lot about your season because Brentford finished mid table last season, so hopefully you should get at least a draw

If you win, then I expect you to finish in the top 6

If you draw then I expect a mid table finish

If you lose then it could be a season not too similar to Rotherham last season

Remember at one point Rotherham were top of the league during the 1st match against Wovles as they were the 1st team in the championship to score, had they continued then they would have been champions on the last day of the season too

Think this game is going to be tough but still see the blades win 2-1

Saw the game on sky last night sunderland v derby I know only first game but

im sure the blades can compete in this league ,let's hope another good season

Up the blades:)

I think the game against Brentford will tell you a lot about your season because Brentford finished mid table last season, so hopefully you should get at least a draw

If you win, then I expect you to finish in the top 6

If you draw then I expect a mid table finish

If you lose then it could be a season not too similar to Rotherham last season

Remember at one point Rotherham were top of the league during the 1st match against Wovles as they were the 1st team in the championship to score, had they continued then they would have been champions on the last day of the season too

Simple as that then. I'll wait until 5pm then put my bet on for where we will finish.

I can see our first loss here today, Brentford are a good team who I expect will be in the top 10 come the end of the season. But I'd take a hard fought draw right now.

I can see our first loss here today, Brentford are a good team who I expect will be in the top 10 come the end of the season. But I'd take a hard fought draw right now.

Had a draw in my bet.

Simple as that then. I'll wait until 5pm then put my bet on for where we will finish.

Think about it, at one point Rotherham were top of the league on the 1st day of last season up until around the 20th minute

As we all know, it went wrong at that point

A study was carried out by experts at a cost of £150,000 for 6 weeks in June and July as to why Rotherham got relegated, and the conclusion of the study was that they kept losing while others around them won more games

Think about it, at one point Rotherham were top of the league on the 1st day of last season up until around the 20th minute

A study was carried out by experts at a cost of £150,000 for 6 weeks in June and July as to why Rotherham got relegated, and the conclusion of the study was that they kept losing while others around them won more games

Think we could have told them that for nowt.

Think i'll leave it there.

Been reading that the Brentford fans fancy their chances big time today, they've had a very good pre season.

Score draw